Trespass fee ranches

Hllovett

FNG
From kentucky and headed to Wyoming next year for first antelope hunt. I do have a ranch that offers trespass fee hunting. Does anyone on here know of other ranches in the Wyoming/Montana/Colorado that offers trespass fee hunting? Just trying to have a couple other options in my pocket for future consideration. Thank you

wytx

WKR
If you have enough PP you do not need private access. I would start banking PP and not worry about private access.

Used to be a lot easier in my experience - lots of guides make arrangements with ranchers now, plus I think some ranchers got sick of fielding so many phone calls. You might call some local bios for suggestions or better yet, cut out some time in the summer to knock on some doors. WYTX is right, though, preference points go a long way in antelope hunting. Check out the HMA and walk-in areas in units around Casper, we've done well there.

Good luck

wytx

WKR
I really feel some folks don't understand public land hunting out west. For the most part it is not like hunting back east. Plenty if good public ground to hunt. You don't need private access for a great trophy.
Get a few PP and come on out and hunt.
Always a chance to draw a good tag in the random part of the draw without the PP needed.