Truth Serum

byoung.id

FNG
FNG from N. Idaho that can't stand to read any more of the BS from Ross... Pro Staff, are you kidding me? I'm here to fact check this weekend warrior of the N. Idaho woods!

hflier

WKR
Wrong forum. That doesn't fly here. That's what makes this forum different. No one wants to waste their time reading this type of thing.

Ron

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
FNG from N. Idaho that can't stand to read any more of the BS from Ross... Pro Staff, are you kidding me? I'm here to fact check this weekend warrior of the N. Idaho woods!

If this is your attempt at humor, you have failed. Don’t come on here with zero credibility and smack talk good dudes who have put there time in and are great contributors.
My guess is, you are someone who has never been punched in the mouth by a man.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is all good Brian is my lucky charm and has been with me on more kills than anyone and does an excellent caping job. Couldnt ask fir a better friend and compadre over the last two plus decades....my bad I pointed him towards being funny on his introduction🥳👍

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anybody that knows all Ross's secret spots is at the right place. Welcome to Rokslide

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Randle

WKR
It is all good Brian is my lucky charm and has been with me on more kills than anyone and does an excellent caping job. Couldnt ask fir a better friend and compadre over the last two plus decades....my bad I pointed him towards being funny on his introduction🥳👍
I kind of figured something was up with a first intro post like that .

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome from NorCal!!! Looking forward to your postings. Sounds like you’ll be a solid addition to Rokslide!

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member

Well this isn’t awkward.....haha if Ross says your good to go, Welcome aboard 👍

OP
byoung.id

byoung.id

FNG
If this is your attempt at humor, you have failed. Don’t come on here with zero credibility and smack talk good dudes who have put there time in and are great contributors.
My guess is, you are someone who has never been punched in the mouth by a man.
Ross a good dude? Do you even know him? Humm Just saving you from the fog of biased reviews. Thank you for the warm welcome.

OP
byoung.id

byoung.id

FNG
Anybody that knows all Ross's secret spots is at the right place. Welcome to Rokslide

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
His hot spots? See, there you go believing his lies 😎. I would be happy to email you “his” secret spots for the right price. Thanks for the note!

Michael54

WKR
His hot spots? See, there you go believing his lies 😎. I would be happy to email you “his” secret spots for the right price. Thanks for the note!
After seeing he can totally wear out a pair of boots to the point of needing a resole in only a few months i might not want to know his secret spots 🤣

OP
byoung.id

byoung.id

FNG
Welcome! All new friends of ross are required to divulge one of his secret spots to all other members via pm. 🤣🤣🤣
The old standby, Lost Creek. Many folks have been directed into that drainage. 6 pts running around like rabbits🦌