Tuning Broadheads: no rest adjustment?

Read1t48

WKR
My son has a QAD rest that isn’t adjustable.
How do I tune his broadhead if it’s hitting below his field points? I’m assuming I have to adjust his string loop but I am not sure how?
Thanks for the help.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
You can move the nocking point or you can adjust the cams by twisting or untwisting cables. I always BH tune at 60 yards and fine tune with the cables.

I'd get a different QAD........can't imagine a rest that isn't adjustable.

TravisIN

WKR
You probably have the qad Hunter which doesn’t have up and down adjustment. The only way to adjust it is to loosen the mounting bolt and rotate the whole rest up. When you do that you will change the angle of your launcher arm which could create shelf or arrow contact. If you adjust it enough to be an issue, you can loosen the bolt for your windage adjustment and rotate the whole launcher assembly as needed to get the launcher in the correct position. When you do that make sure to double check you timing bc it could also be affected since the cord is connected to this piece. I know that all seems like a lot but on the economic models of rests you have to work with what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What qad? Are you sure you cant loosen the bolt and just tilt it one way or the other. That’s how it’s done with those qad usually. They have forward and back, then you just tilt it up or down with same bolt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha...its all fun and games till you screw on a broadhead and your tuned bow/arrow combo is all jacked... hahaha broadheads tell you what's really going on imo. I shoot a couple different ones just to see what ones fly best with what arrow. Trial and error.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk