UA and Cam Hanes part ways

awasome

Lil-Rokslider
The future of hunting brought to you by a guy that’s hunted for a couple years on high priced private lands…
More like the future of hunting in American sourced and manufactured clothing brought to you by a team of people that have expertise in their fields and strive to put out the best product they can.

Pretty sure that Kip Fulkes, Cam Haynes, and John Dudley have hunted long enough to give good input on what features and craftsmanship hunting gear should have.

Lots of hate in this thread. I figure the more competition in the hunting clothing space the better it can be for the consumers.
Is that the future of hunting?
🤣 I appreciate the dark humor!

grfox92

WKR
Jocko is live on Instagram right now with Cameron Hanes and two other dudes who I don't know talking about origins new clothing line.....some of you guys were spot on.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Will_m

WKR
Does hunting in Afghanistan for two legged critters count.
No. He was in a command position. It has nothing to do with hunting nor marketing to people that are, for lack of a better word, suckers for a brand. The latter he excels at, the former, I have no idea but it sounds like he is inexperienced.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I watched the live rollout for a few minutes. Watched until Cam said he didn’t want a check anymore, he wanted to make a difference.

I have my doubts.

h2so4

WKR
Anything of importance or to note? I caught it may be released by July. Other than that, it was a lot of blah blah blah and I didn’t have the patience.

Somebody forgot to tell them that horizontal lines are a bad idea, and that copying UA Ridge Reaper was going to be a bad look.
But all the same, I'm sure the podcast groupie, hero-worship crowd will gobble it up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

awasome

Lil-Rokslider
Jocko is live on Instagram right now with Cameron Hanes and two other dudes who I don't know talking about origins new clothing line.....some of you guys were spot on.

The guy on the top right was the owner/founder of Origin, Pete Roberts. The guy on the bottom right is one of the founder of UnderArmor who is no longer with UA, Kip Fulkes.

prm

WKR
More power to Jocko and those around him for making products in the U.S. of A.

If they design and manufacture quality and functional clothing, I would purchase. I’m comfortable buying from countries where employees earn a respectable wage, but very tired of Made in China, Vietnam, etc. (Sitka, Kuiu, First Lite…).

grfox92

WKR
Somebody forgot to tell them that horizontal lines are a bad idea, and that copying UA Ridge Reaper was going to be a bad look.
But all the same, I'm sure the podcast groupie, hero-worship crowd will gobble it up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Yes. As much as I was rooting for a USA made quality product, that pattern reminds me of a bad old school predator / UA pattern.