UFC 291

Who’s watching? Predictions?

I’m a Justin Gaejhte fan to the bone. I like Dustin as well. This is going to be one heck of fight. I hope Justin wins but, I’m not certain he will.

Lewis is going to in my opinion.

Kevin Holland is always tough.

It’s going to be interesting to see if Alex belongs in light heavyweight. I think he will prove he does.

It’s going to be a great card. Lots of hard fighting is my guess.

OP
W
I told my wife a couple years ago that if Lewis would take his conditioning seriously, he’d been champ.

To see such a big man be tgat agile is a stark reminder of what he’s still capable of.

Flying knee for lewis was nasty haha.

Im thinking Alex and Dustin win the last two. But honestly both fights could go either way easily. Justin can KO anyone at anytime. If he fights smart i think he can beat Dustin. If he brawls Dustin is too smart and will take care of business.

Lewis is amazing to land that and not blow his knees out.

Pereira is one of the scariest dudes ever. The whole aura with that dude is death. I love it. Dudes huge on training outside and soaking in nature for strength.

Here we go….. bring out the body bags, modern day gladiator match time now.

OP
W
Flying knee for lewis was nasty haha.

Im thinking Alex and Dustin win the last two. But honestly both fights could go either way easily. Justin can KO anyone at anytime. If he fights smart i think he can beat Dustin. If he brawls Dustin is too smart and will take care of business.
You called it. The disciplined gaethje can beat anyone.

I loved his post fight interview. He’s such a humble guy. And, commented on how it was his favor tonight. But, grounded enough as a person to realize when these caliber of fighters square off, it can go either way.

I’d love to see him become champ. And, he can.