Ultralight Mosquito Bivy for Cimarron

Fireman5569

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking to try one of these in my cimarron if he ever has them in stock again.

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
I'm looking to try one of these in my cimarron if he ever has them in stock again.

A setup like that was exactly what I was thinking would be perfect....

Know how they work?

Fireman5569

Lil-Rokslider
A setup like that was exactly what I was thinking would be perfect....

Know how they work
As far as I know you tie it off to the shelter that they make, I bet you can tie it off to the center pole in a Cimarron, unfortunately they have been out of stock for a long time.

As far as I know you tie it off to the shelter that they make, I bet you can tie it off to the center pole in a Cimarron, unfortunately they have been out of stock for a long time.

My concern with this in a cimarron is that you are sleeping next to the pole, not in front of it.. so the angle that the net is tied off would be different - which may or may not be an issue..

Fireman5569

Lil-Rokslider

I have bought a few of these I'm putting on the inside of my dynema Cimarron you could place one of these up high to move away from the center pole.

It would be a DIY deal, but there is a material called tulle available at many fabric stores. It is extremely light, my hammock net weighs 1.5 oz, but it is somewhat fragile. You could probably make an inner liner with fabric tape and a hole for the pole to go through. Hold it up in place with one of those rubber gear ties.