Underwood has several 10mm loads in stock

kpk

WKR
Not sure where to post this so sorry in advance but.......

I just ordered 5 boxes of the 220gr flat nose direct from Underwood. I've been on a notify list for this stuff for a VERY long time. I never got an email - but it's showing in stock. There were also several others showing in stock while I was looking around. I know there were quite a few guys looking awhile back and season is quickly approaching.

Buddy of mine ordered some 10mm bear loads from them this past week. He had been looking for some for a good while as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarence

WKR
Got a email 2 weeks ago. Have em in hand

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

How does their ammo shoot? I need something for my 6.5 creedmoor and was going to buy either the nosler trophy grade 142g or hornady precision hunter in the 143g but can't find them other than gunbroker...

TrueAt1stLight

Lil-Rokslider
Any appreciable differences between Underwood and Buffalo Bore?

Yes! I was burned in the past by Buffalo Bore stating on the box label that bonded hollow points were loaded when in reality the bullets were cheap shit “range hollow points.” I attempted to return to Cabelas and they told me tough luck- no return on ammo! I then contacted Buffalo Bore and they told me to get bent. It gets worse: this was 10MM ammo and I shot some out of my Glock 20 over a chronograph. Their FPS claims were really inflated. F’ Buffalo Bore.

Now Underwood on the other hand has always loaded bullets they claim on the label, always shot to velocity claims and have been a great supplier of REAL 10MM ammo all these years. I’d only buy from Underwood if it were my hard-earned dollars.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Yes! I was burned in the past by Buffalo Bore stating on the box label that bonded hollow points were loaded when in reality the bullets were cheap shit “range hollow points.” I attempted to return to Cabelas and they told me tough luck- no return on ammo! I then contacted Buffalo Bore and they told me to get bent. It gets worse: this was 10MM ammo and I shot some out of my Glock 20 over a chronograph. Their FPS claims were really inflated. F’ Buffalo Bore.

Now Underwood on the other hand has always loaded bullets they claim on the label, always shot to velocity claims and have been a great supplier of REAL 10MM ammo all these years. I’d only buy from Underwood if it were my hard-earned dollars.
This is a great data point for BB and whether they should get your business.

For me, it tells me all I need to know about Cabela's (I'm willing to give them a bit of a pass here since they don't control the product) and everything about BB. For a few dollars, BB could have made this problem go away and had at least one happy customer who might just share this story which turns into many potential customers.

Now, the unhappy customer tell his story on the Interwebz and lets many, many people know how bad BB customer service is and what you might have to deal with if you buy their product.

Underwood and Doubletap for me in the future.

Eddie

Does anybody have even a box of the hardcast 200 preferably or even the 220’s to spare? Would like a box minimum for the bear woods.