USPS Woes

CorbLand

WKR
I'm always curious as to how new members consistently find and reply to threads that are 6 months - 10 years old. Especially threads that like this one that would never be searched for, for any rational reason.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
It’s bots that scan the internet for certain topics.

Or

They show up in the “similar thread” deal at the bottom and people don’t realize how old it is.

In rural AK we use USPS for everything we can. We patronize merchants who don’t argue with us about our choice of shipper and avoid those that do at all costs. Sometimes we are left with no choice but to use UPS or FedEx. And guess what...FedEx comes in the mail, (PO Box we have no delivery) some UPS as well or we pick it up at the local airline. People rant and rave about US Postal stealing their shit, cracks me up. Guess which of the 3 I mentioned has Inspectors who carry sidearms with the same basic authority as a US Marshall? It ain’t Brown or FedEx. Also, guess how the gold concentrate gets shipped from the large mines here? Yep, the Post Office. Millions of dollars a year.

All of them make the occasional mistake. If you live where I do you get a PhD in shipping. Never discount the mail man.
Yep! I was going to share my bush living experience. Never had a package lost and only one was damaged bad enough that I was upset.

6 years. Groceries. Everything. Two moves from one village to another then to the road. Everything arrived. Nothing was broken or missing.