Utah draw results 2020

fish impaler

Lil-Rokslider
Who’s waiting on these results?

Drew last year, Hoping for a zero pt. general buck tag this year. No CC charges yet.

I put in for an LE muzzy elk tag. Probably won't draw in the bonus round just hoping for lady luck in the random draw. From my intel lucky hunters won't get their cc hit until late next week. Good luck!

NV HUNTER

WKR
Put in for everything, but hopefully I will draw my antelope tag . 9 points!!

Sled

WKR
Who’s waiting on these results?

Drew last year, Hoping for a zero pt. general buck tag this year. No CC charges yet.

i'm waiting on the antlerless draw to get started. it's a plus if i get my archery deer tag. it's in the same unit i hunt elk in and was a 0 point draw since the draw started. that has changed now. last year it was at about 1 : 1.5

i'm waiting on the antlerless draw to get started. it's a plus if i get my archery deer tag. it's in the same unit i hunt elk in and was a 0 point draw since the draw started. that has changed now. last year it was at about 1 : 1.5

I'm also more excited for the antlerless draw. At least there I know what I'll get. I don't expect any LE or OIL tags but I do look forward to the freezer fillers.

CorbLand

WKR
Muzzy deer and elk for me. Should at least pull an archery tag for deer if I don’t get the muzzleloader tag. Elk I am hoping to get lucky in the random. Not enough points for a guarantee yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddydogs

WKR
Got another 10 days of waiting....

Na the guys in the know on the Utah hunting forums are predicting by next Wednesday and these guys generally have it figured out. Heck some have even kept track from year to year so there usually right.

Being as it’s my first year I doubt I draw anything. Was really hoping for the OIL bison tag though for Henry Mountains, lol.

twall13

WKR
I hear peoples cards have been getting hit tonight but nothing for me yet. I really only expect a general deer tag but wouldn't turn down a LE Elk or OIL Moose if I get lucky in the random draw. My brother has pretty good odds of pulling a LE elk tag and I'm all in helping him if he does.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

On Utah forum people are getting hit. It’s happening. They posting screenshots to prove it lol.