utah otc

I see Utah is talking about making their otc hunts a draw for 2022. Anybody know when that will be decided? All I can find is that they're considering it.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I see Utah is talking about making their otc hunts a draw for 2022. Anybody know when that will be decided? All I can find is that they're considering it.
It didn't pass the board, they will still be sold first come first until the quota is met for any bull and spike only

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
C
It didn't pass the board, they will still be sold first come first until the quota is met for any bull and spike only

It looks like that only applies to rifle and muzzleloader? I archery hunted a spike unit and don't remember there being any urgency to buy the tag. It says unlimited EB1005. Am I reading that right?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
It looks like that only applies to rifle and muzzleloader? I archery hunted a spike unit and don't remember there being any urgency to buy the tag. It says unlimited EB1005. Am I reading that right?
Archery only has no quota again this year.
I believe they plan look at the issue again next year.

The statewide elk management plan is up for review next year and once that committee is formed they will be tasked with addressing this issue.
Anyone know how to get on the committee?

UtahJimmy

WKR
The statewide elk management plan is up for review next year and once that committee is formed they will be tasked with addressing this issue.
Anyone know how to get on the committee?

If you have to ask, you won't be invited. It's decided in secret where seats go to the highest bidder.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk