Vane color

J.G.

FNG
This past season I used red and white vanes, no wrap. I lost a few shooting at stumps bc I couldn’t see them very well in the brush. What color is easiest for everyone else to see?
Thanks!
Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kgentry

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve heard from some guys say that blue shows up very well. I haven’t tried blue yet but I like bright orange.

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
How do you like those RIP TKO's ?? Nice job btw .

Sorry for the derail.......... I'm looking at blue for next build .

Scottyboy

WKR
I’m red green color blind and can’t see shit as far as contrast goes. I go as big/bright/contrasting etc as I can get, along with a strobing lumenok

LineandBuck

Lil-Rokslider
How do you like those RIP TKO's ?? Nice job btw .

Sorry for the derail.......... I'm looking at blue for next build .
I like them, I've played around with other arrows and I have had the best durability and consistency with these. I run the Ironwill stainless insert and collar, any half out I've ever tried eventually bends.

If I could do it all over again I would seriously consider a 4mm arrow, probably the new VAP SS with the Deep six iron will insert/collars.

Huntin wv

Lil-Rokslider
I use white or orange. I think pink would work well too but haven’t tried it. White may not work too well in the snow but haven’t had much the past few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
I like them, I've played around with other arrows and I have had the best durability and consistency with these. I run the Ironwill stainless insert and collar, any half out I've ever tried eventually bends.

If I could do it all over again I would seriously consider a 4mm arrow, probably the new VAP SS with the Deep six iron will insert/collars.

Thanks . I'm looking at these for my next set of arrows . Iron will collar as well and a HIT . cheers

I switched to flo orange zebra wraps, flo orange zebra vanes, and a flo orange nock.

I like it so I can see it on the target or when shooting an animal. Works for me but I’m sure I’ll chsnge it up within the next year just cause I like playing with color combos.

Wrench

WKR
It really depends on when and where you hunt. I like white....but if it snows, then you are screwed. I do pink and yellow in the snow and white in the early season.