Vivo forest tracker esc durability

BBob

WKR
I didn’t get consistent results with the camera scan either. I printed the paper thing and went from there.

nobody

WKR
I didn’t get consistent results with the camera scan either. I printed the paper thing and went from there.
I will second this. I did the camera thing 3 different times and got a different size every time. I printed the paper, scaled it appropriately, and measured out to an 11. The 11 fits perfectly.

Braaap

WKR
I’ve heard to measure your fleet later in the day because they’ll be slightly larger than in the morning.

seww

WKR
I’ve heard to measure your fleet later in the day because they’ll be slightly larger than in the morning.
This is true.

Speaking of sizes, I bought a new boot on sale from a different brand, and there you measured your foot and then add 2cm to get the right size for their boots.
I have size 8/EU 41 and with this company my measured foot was EU41 but their equivalent in US size was 6. So yeah, doesn't make sense most of the time...

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Yeah I can't believe we cannot even come up with a standard for shoe sizes...

That is because the size changes with every last (foot bed shape). A narrow toed shoe will be a different size for proper fit, than a shoe with an extremely wide toe box.

seww

WKR
That is because the size changes with every last (foot bed shape). A narrow toed shoe will be a different size for proper fit, than a shoe with an extremely wide toe box.
Sure but you would think a 260mm foot is a EU 41 = US 8 no matter what last.
But I guess it's not that easy...

amassi

WKR
Sure but you would think a 260mm foot is a EU 41 = US 8 no matter what last.
But I guess it's not that easy...

Did you use the size tool on vivobarefoot before ordering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobermann

WKR
Print out the tool on their website. Follow the instructions. I've fitted everyone in my family ... it works.

amassi

WKR
I did not. I measured my feet for another boot so I had the measurements already.

For others and if you’d like to know the sizing tool on their website takes about 3 minutes and all you need is a sheet of 8x11 paper I have found it to be 100% accurate for a bunch of different foot types

seww

WKR
For others and if you’d like to know the sizing tool on their website takes about 3 minutes and all you need is a sheet of 8x11 paper I have found it to be 100% accurate for a bunch of different foot types

Thanks.
Guess I should have followed that before I ordered :)

Well, gonna get to try a size 8, my friend has it, and then I'll see if the 9 is the size for me or not.

SouthPaw

WKR
I lace the trackers pretty loose and have never come close to getting a hot spot or blister and I wear a single medium sock.
I've been wearing the trackers for months now, lots of miles and they feel great for the most part. The only thing is the bottom of my feet, particularly under the ball of my feet, gets pretty hot on steep lengthy declines with pack weight. No blisters as its calloused, but I feel the heat. I lace them very loose and this is awesome most of the time, but my feet definitely slide around in the boot on steep downhills. Single medium darn tough socks. Do you guys lace them up a bit tighter for long/steep descents?

sneek-ee

WKR
I've been wearing the trackers for months now, lots of miles and they feel great for the most part. The only thing is the bottom of my feet, particularly under the ball of my feet, gets pretty hot on steep lengthy declines with pack weight. No blisters as its calloused, but I feel the heat. I lace them very loose and this is awesome most of the time, but my feet definitely slide around in the boot on steep downhills. Single medium darn tough socks. Do you guys lace them up a bit tighter for long/steep descents?