Vortex Razor HD $450ish + tax @ Bass Pro/Cabela's

Kayl

FNG
Bass Pro has the Razor HD 10x42 binos for $599.99 for club members. Use code CMMSAVE15 tomorrow (Monday) for an additional $90 off, making them $510+tax. Use ActiveJunky for an additional $61.20 in cashback, making your cost $448.80 + your sales tax on $510. In my case, my final cost would be $477.36.

I'm planning on pulling the trigger tomorrow.

JGRaider

WKR
The sale ends tonight at midnight unfortunately. I was going to do the same thing.

Agross

WKR
I did it last Monday, and had some cabelas cash on top. Cost me about $400 OTD. People can hate all they want on vortex but I gotta believe that’s a pretty good price for these. I’ve only dealt with them a little but they have been great.

JGRaider

WKR
I did it last Monday, and had some cabelas cash on top. Cost me about $400 OTD. People can hate all they want on vortex but I gotta believe that’s a pretty good price for these. I’ve only dealt with them a little but they have been great.
They are a steal at the $599 price, and that binocular is excellent. I've been messing around with mine this afternoon, and have compared them to my SLC and Meopta Meostar. The SLC is slightly sharper and brighter, but not by much. The Razor is on par with my Meostar HD optically. You did really good. Enjoy!

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
This works great for some other deals too. I just picked up an InReach Mini 2 and a Sig Kilo3K for about $220 each after the club code and cash back. MSRP total for these would be about $750 for both.

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
Use ActiveJunky for an additional $61.20 in cashback, making your cost $448.80 + your sales tax on $510. In my case, my final cost would be $477.36.
Has AJ worked for you with Cabelas? I'm curious because my last two purchases were tracked in my AJ "clicks" but didn't resulted in tracked sales, so no cashback. I followed the AJ procedure- click their link to Cabelas, no popups blocked, etc.

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
Has AJ worked for you with Cabelas? I'm curious because my last two purchases were tracked in my AJ "clicks" but didn't resulted in tracked sales, so no cashback. I followed the AJ procedure- click their link to Cabelas, no popups blocked, etc.
I used the AJ mobile app to go to the Cabela's website to make sure it came through. I've been noticing issues with the AJ browser extension too, though.

OP
K

Kayl

FNG
Yes, I've never had any issues. I tend to do it through the Bass Pro site for whatever reason, but I haven't had an issue with either site.

Usi05

WKR
I haven’t seen the money come through Rakuten yet which is annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had that issue once and an email to AJ took care of it. I got the cash back eventually.

KHNC

WKR
Ive been using the Razor HD 10x42 four years now. Its a great bino. Sent it in to Vortex to have it cleaned last year and they even purged and refilled the gas , or whatever the term is.