Walmart 22in Blackstone lid and carrying case

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
Are these just as versatile/useful as a portable grill or even better? I guess better unless you're really looking for flame-grilled food...

chadcharb

Lil-Rokslider
Are these just as versatile/useful as a portable grill or even better? I guess better unless you're really looking for flame-grilled food...
I think they're better than a small BBQ. There's nothing you can't cook on one of these

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks! I grabbed one for the back porch so I can leave the single burner version that I’ve been using for 3-4 years now (maybe more) in the camping kit. I have drug that thing all over the west in the back of the truck, side by side, and even a raft and it’s still going strong so I hope quality hasn’t slipped on the newer stuff.
View attachment 345591View attachment 345592View attachment 345593View attachment 345595
Is the raft photo the San Juan river? Looks kind of like the Mexican hat stretch from pictures I’ve seen.

JonS

WKR
Anyone have a model or sku number, trying to call a few stores and see if they have them near me? Thanks

davidsapp

Lil-Rokslider
I used the WM app to find one near me. Linked via the original post and found it within a couple minutes of searching. Weren’t many available near me, this being in SE Tennessee

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
Like a goofball, I put one in my cart, debated it, wife thought it was a good idea, and then I forgot to go checkout. Now, out of stock. Nothing regionally. :|

I got 1. Not sure what I'll use it for (typical impulse purchase). It's heavy and bigger than we need for the camper, It might be something to use for home in better weather to cook outside if I don't want to grill. IDK.

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have any of these near them. I would be willing to pay shipping. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@whitetail88arch shipping is gonna be expense I think. They are pretty heavy! I’d suggest looking on Marketplace. There’s quite a few new in the box 17” and 22” griddles that are just as good of a deal.

I seasoned and cooked fajitas on mine last night. Pretty damn good purchase. Burners did pretty good in the breeze also.

BASSFAN07

FNG
Yeah I picked up the only one near me yesterday. 49lbs.
f24533e0ab3044d7438495f92134b173.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billinsd

WKR
I got the 17 inch griddle and side burner here...

Last edited by a moderator: