Weatherby vanguard build

Tullis94

WKR
Shouldered prefit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never heard of a shouldered prefit for a Vanguard action. Did it headspace correctly? I'm interested to see what kind of guarantee OMR gives for these shouldered prefits. If it doesn't headspace correctly will he take it back and fix it free of charge? It would be awesome if the Vanguard reciever is consistent enough for this to become a common thing!

Savagenut

WKR
I've never heard of a shouldered prefit for a Vanguard action. Did it headspace correctly? I'm interested to see what kind of guarantee OMR gives for these shouldered prefits. If it doesn't headspace correctly will he take it back and fix it free of charge? It would be awesome if the Vanguard reciever is consistent enough for this to become a common thing!

It’s Japanese engineering. I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

OP
NV HUNTER

NV HUNTER

WKR
I did the same. Weatherby vanguard LA. OMR 26” pre fit 1/10 twist in 300 win mag. Bedded Stockeys stocks vg2, timney trigger, Talley 20 MOA base with a ziess v4 6-24x50
It was shooting the Barnes 180 gr at 3/4 MOA during break-in. Super happy with the rifle so far, just need to finish my hand loads and send it out to some steel! Nice builds!!
b4dd8693ca0bd9e0a22603994db63253.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice looking rifle!! What bolt knob did you use?

My rifles have been great!

Helped me kill my biggest mule deer to date this year.

608 yards
28 nosler
177 hammers
DBDBED22-26CF-47C6-9E44-0E44C440C1D1.jpeg