Wedding ring tattoo

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved
If I needed a tattoo, God would have given it to me.

Everytime I think about getting a tattoo, that's what I end up on

Felix40

WKR
I’m going to be getting one soon. I wear a silicone one but I’m tired of taking it off and losing them all the time. I can’t understand anyone who goes into marriage planning everything for a divorce. A tattoo will be the least of your worries if that happens.

jslove

FNG
My wife wanted to do it when we got married (11 years now) and I almost did it but for some reason we never did. For awhile I wore a silicone ring, now neither of us wear rings and havnt for almost a decade now. Not sure why, I just never found rings comfortable and her job dosent let her.
Similar for us. We have both been climbers for many years and I got tired of taking it off all the time and keeping track of it (one should never climb with rings on). My wife wears her rings but mine lives in a pistol safe. My finger joints are all blown up from climbing so my ring doesn’t fit anymore anyway. I have many friends in the climbing world who have gone the tattoo route though. I would do it readily enough if pressed, but rings don’t mean a whole lot to me personally so not going out of my way for it. Rings seem to mean about as much as vows to many. Gonna take more than either one to keep things going.

Only the cool kids and the wanna bes. I haven’t figured out which one I am yet.
I never even bought a ring. Told my wife I wouldn't wear it anyway so why waste the money. I may have to get one now just so I can tell guys what ring I am runnin' on my hunt recap gear list.

elkyinzer

WKR
When I was a kid I always thought people who didn't wear their rings were weird. My child and teenage brain always assumed the worst in people that defied norms, so if you weren't wearing your ring you were definitely stuck in some brutal marriage and boinking your secretary or babysitter or whatever my crazy little teen mind cooked up.

I also always hated wearing jewelry of any kind.

I did get married and those ideas were forced to collide as adulthood is prone to do.

I did wear my titanium ring for a few years. Hated it. Never really got used to it.

Then I got fat for a spell, if we're being honest, and decided to move onto silicone.

Hated that even more and just stopped wearing them. Dry, the silicone is fine. Wet silicone slipping around your finger when you're trying to grip something is just about the worst. Every time I got it wet it had to come off, and after I lost the 5th or 6th one I called that endeavor off also. The silicone experiment, to each their own, but I'd rather go back to titanium. I'm now back to not-fat, but have not located my OG ring.

Genuinely felt a little guilty about going bare, had chicks falling all over me (not). The idea of tats is generally repulsive to me, but I offered to my wife to get the tattoo, and found out that she truly didn't care. Imagine that.
It turns out wearing one to claim me is not an issue, but losing my original sentimental $50 ring is, so at some point I need to find an exact replica, because you know, marriage and integrity and what is important and all.

Z Barebow

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t know you/your wife.

But if this is your wife, I am thinking a ring tattoo could be added to your list of life’s bad decisions.

Attachments

• IMG_5245.jpeg
    IMG_5245.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 80

Pokerface

FNG
No tattoo and no ring , rings were discussed before marriage and I would not be wearing one. Been a good 27 years so far. The right woman is the key.... Joe

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I never even bought a ring. Told my wife I wouldn't wear it anyway so why waste the money. I may have to get one now just so I can tell guys what ring I am runnin' on my hunt recap gear list.
Same. I gave my wife an engagement ring because I had the diamond for it already, it was given to me by my grandmother so I had it put in a ring. Thats all we ever did other than the silicone things.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
The more I think about it, getting tattos about women is 100% beta male territory. I have a friend who got his girlfriends birthday tatooed on his arm in roman numerals. It's the gheyest thing ever and now they aren't even together.

Talk about being a beta male, allowing a woman to get into your head to the point your'e gointg to tatoo her birthday on your body??? why??? because youre scared to forget or because you allowed yourself to get stamped???

Complete nonsense.

sndmn11

WKR
I have a band with initials and I am very happy with my choice.

I do have a wedding ring that my grandpa gave me, that grandma gave him. I wear it for fancy events and family stuff.

JoshOR

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got one, 18 yrs or so.. Got it after I lost my ring a couple times, can’t lose this one!! No regrets. 🤙

CorbLand

WKR
I just wear a silicone ring. Have 8 or so of them and put the first one on I see in the morning.

I just asked my wife if we should get rings tattooed on and she said “you are stupid.”

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I just wear a silicone ring. Have 8 or so of them and put the first one on I see in the morning.

I just asked my wife if we should get rings tattooed on and she said “you are stupid.”
Well, she said "you are stupid" not "that's a stupid idea." She might just have an issue with the "we" portion of the question. Try it again using "I."

CorbLand

WKR
Well, she said "you are stupid" not "that's a stupid idea." She might just have an issue with the "we" portion of the question. Try it again using "I."
The irony of it is…she is the one that actually has tattoos.