Wedding ring tattoo

WCB

WKR
We thought about the tattoo thing but just never did it...I wear a ring sometimes?....kind of? I wear it basically on "special occasions" or when I feel like it. I actually try to tell my wife not to wear hers all the time as she fricken gardens with it, guts deer with it, cleans with it on etc. Already lost 3 small stones off one side 5years in. Also, the outside chance a rich rancher with lots of land takes interest in her and is allowed to take her "brother" on hunts.

Jpsmith1

Lil-Rokslider
Make it a scar….arc a battery by having your titanium ring touch the (+) while the wrench is on the (-) and making contact with the ring. Melting the ring a bit. Hurts like hell but is fast….i wear a silicone ring now. It was close, but kept the finger.

If u view a tattoo as more permanent than getting married, don’t do either.
Mine was a brazing accident.

Drop of molten alloy ran down the work piece, across the damp rag, down my finger until it hit the metal ring and stuck.

Ring got real warm, real quick.

I wear a silicone ring today and I have considered the tattoo, but a life's supply of silicone rings will be cheaper than a tattoo, I'm sure.

colersu22

WKR
I got mine done 10 years ago, I had them go all the way around and the bottom is pretty worn and lines are missing. None of the artists I talked to wanted to go all the way around because it will fade but I didn’t care. I have no regrets from getting it and would do it again. My main choice was being an electrician and I have never worn any jewelry even a watch because it bugs me. I don’t even notice having the tattoo honestly.