Welcome Piercision Rifles

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Rokslide

We‘d like to intro Ryan Pierce. Owner of Piercision Rifles. He knows how to shoot AND how to build. He’s got guns ready to ship, parts, and more. Just give his bio a quick read below to see what I mean and give him a Rokslide welcome

FB289C3B-8638-4234-BC5F-BF747041F5C3.jpeg

Piercision Rifles

Ryan Pierce here. I‘m essentially a one man shop. I started out building rifles for F- class shooters and shooting F class myself. Customers and I have won dozens of state, regional, national championships, and set numerous records along the way. We even landed a few gold medals on the world stage as well.

Currently Im using the same techniques that won the championships to make extremely accurate hunting rifles. I‘m one of the few builders in the entire industry that will show pictures of the inside of the rifles as well as the outside.

Why? Well anyone can make the outside look good, but it’s the inside that counts. I’m looking for flawless and stress free bedding, perfectly indicated and chambered barrels that are held 100% stress free, chambers that are checked with bore mics and dial indicators to ensure they're not oversized and have zero runout; bedded optics into the rings, ignitions that are gone through to make sure they're clean and optimal for consistent ignition with big magnums in cold weather.

These are just some of the things I do to ensure your hunting rifle will shoot to its full potential.

I also sell all the parts for rifle builds to the retail customer as well as countless rifle builders across the country. Skip the 6-20 month lead times on parts and get a discount and free shipping while your at it.

With a massive inventory, I’m sure there’s something on the shelf that will get your next custom rifle one step closer to completion.
Contact me at
[email protected]

www.piercisionrifles.com
563-776-4127

CCooper

WKR
Happy to see you here Ryan. Welcome aboard. For those that don't know he is a great source for components as well.

Flyjunky

WKR
Welcome Ryan!

What a coincidence. I was just getting ready to email Ryan about a rifle. He puts together a great gun.

Piercision Rifles

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey guys. Thanks. Im excited to start advertising here and getting everyone hooked up with custom components that are hard to find. As well as sharing info about the rifles Im currently building. My 300 norma improved design is one of the more popular setups Im doing. The chamber and dies are figured out to where bolt clicks aren't an issue even at 30+ firings on brass. 220 bergers have a stupid accurate node at 3175 fps in a 26" barrel w single digit ES. No pressure signs as its a few grains below pressure. 300 wsm, 300 PRC, and 7 PRC would be the next most popular builds Im doing. New inventory arrives almost daily now so theres a steady stream of stuff. When I run out of something its usually not for more than a few weeks. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Piercision Rifles

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
So do you chamber and fit barrels to actions or do you have to do the whole rifle ?
I don't do pre fits. I don't want my name on something if I didn't build the whole rifle. Theres too many things that need done for a rifle to shoot to its full potential. Also say i do a prefit and the guy does the rest and does an absolutely terrible job on finishing it. My names on the side of a rifle that looks like garbage.

I don't do pre fits. I don't want my name on something if I didn't build the whole rifle. Theres too many things that need done for a rifle to shoot to its full potential. Also say i do a prefit and the guy does the rest and does an absolutely terrible job on finishing it. My names on the side of a rifle that looks like garbage.
I interpreted that more of if we have a chassis or a mini chassis manners will you do a barreled action or barrel an action we send in

Piercision Rifles

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I interpreted that more of if we have a chassis or a mini chassis manners will you do a barreled action or barrel an action we send in
Ill let a customer supply one part for a build not including optics. I supply the rest of the parts. I have all the parts on the shelf. This ensures whats getting used for the build is compatible with each other. Correct inlets on stocks, correct actions for what I have programs for in the cnc lathe etc. When customers sent a box of parts I ended up wasting too much time trying to get stuff to work or having to send it back to the manufacturers. I also require I mount the optics. Ill bed the scope into the rings to ensure a 100% stress free fit. Its such a good fit I can usually pick the rifle up by the scope with the top ring caps off. Its a suction fit. Impossible to slip due to recoil at that point and is stress free. Ive seen scopes slip even in $400+ mounts that werent bedded. Is your 15 lb 6.5 creedmoor gonna have a scope slip in the unbedded rings due to recoil? Probably not. But your 9 lb 300 PRC or norma improved with optics will if theyre not bedded. Me doing it also ensures that the top caps arent torqued too tight. Ive also seen some $4000+ scopes act goofy due to just a few inch pounds too much torque on the top caps. Doing things this way ensures Im 100% in control of the rifle from start to finish.

Last edited:
I’ll let a customer supply one part for a build not including optics. I supply the rest of the parts. I have all the parts on the shelf. This ensures whats getting used for the build is compatible with each other. Correct inlets on stocks, correct actions for what I have programs for in the cnc lathe etc. Ended up wasting too much time trying to get stuff to work or having to send it back to the manufacturers.
Having had a stock inletted crooked before I totally understand that

NSI

WKR
I dig your whole attitude towards these builds Ryan. Plenty of other good shops for folks to patronize for barreled actions et al. You’re after something different and that’s great. Lots of customers for your approach, and I wouldn’t hesitate to send a friend for a turnkey build.

-J