Welcome Piercision Rifles

Piercision Rifles

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I dig your whole attitude towards these builds Ryan. Plenty of other good shops for folks to patronize for barreled actions et al. You’re after something different and that’s great. Lots of customers for your approach, and I wouldn’t hesitate to send a friend for a turnkey build.

-J
thank you. having everything on the shelf cuts lead times down substantially and allows everything to be compatible with each other. much smoother operation for me since Im a one man shop, minus a buddy who helps sight in and clean up rifles once in a while. He also helps with hydro forming brass for the 300 norma improved.

I dig the attention to detail and get where you're coming from on the way you do business.

Am I reading it right that your customers frequently supply a scope?

What about additional barrels for builds, do you sell replacement barrels without customers having to send their actions back in?

Piercision Rifles

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I dig the attention to detail and get where you're coming from on the way you do business.

Am I reading it right that your customers frequently supply a scope?

What about additional barrels for builds, do you sell replacement barrels without customers having to send their actions back in?
They can send me a scope to bed into the rings and sight the rifle in. Or I can supply one at a discount off retail pricing. Generally 10% off or more. I can send them a new barrel without the action if they have a barrel vise etc. Ill record the action dimensions in that instance if the action used doesn't headspace and time the same from action to action. Defiance is nice cause the ANTI/ANTIX that I use on builds all time and headspace the same. Headspace variance over 100+ actions is .00125 or less. Action Timing variance has been .001. Doesn't get any better than that.

gearguywb

WKR
I have a 300NMI that Ryan built 3 years ago for me. One heck of a rifle. Shoots fantastic and hits like Thor.

In 3 years, 4 shots = 3 elk. One shot was simply due to the fact that the bull was still standing (he wasn't going anywhere)