well, guess these things are real

Donjuan

WKR
I heard sasquatch run recon for the aliens. When they die the aliens come pick up the remains and that's why we never find any boned. Also why they disappear- getting beamed up in space

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
Why is Bigfoot always grainy. It’s like every person who ever gets a picture of Bigfoot, loch ness or whatever creature of myth is using the worlds shittiest camera. I’m sure someone beat me to it but maybe Mitch had it right “I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. ”

hiked about 2 miles upstream of Pahaska Teepee lodge just outside Yellowstone Park. trying my hand at fly fishing, saw a small black bear and then afterwards, right in front of us, an 8' tall very muscular sasquatch/bigfoot crossed the river right below us. No more then 100' away and just stared at us and disappeared into the willows.

never ever before did I believe in the myth of these creatures but no doubt we encountered. one. too scared spit-less to even reach for a camera and never had one on us anyway. when it disappeared we pretty much ran back down to the lodge. still recovering from this one and no, didn't bother to report sighting to any law enforcement. wouldn't believe us, anyway
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
OK all you skeptics, we finally have proof positive;

b7a009b23166979a013ee1a4531c33a9

Gen273

WKR
Has anyone looked into the story of Justin Semja who claimed to kill one back in 2010 or 2011? Supposedly he passed a polygraph test; but who knows??

intunegp

WKR
Has anyone looked into the story of Justin Semja who claimed to kill one back in 2010 or 2011? Supposedly he passed a polygraph test; but who knows??

This guy?

From a different source:

Reportedly, after suffering deep remorse for killing such a human-like creature, and fearing that authorities might find the body in the vehicle he was in, he buried it in the area. His later statements indicate the body was not actually buried underground, but placed in a natural depression and covered with limbs and duff. Reportedly the burial site was not examined again until the snow that fell sometime after the event melted months (?) later. During that examination, all the biological remains that were found and collected from the depression was a piece of flesh with hair attached.

The tissue sample Justin Semja submitted to the Sykes analysis came back as having come from a bear.

Polygraphs aren't foolproof.

Gen273

WKR
This guy?

From a different source:

Polygraphs aren't foolproof.
Yes, that is him. I am not an advocate or detractor of him. I just wondered if anyone had looked into his story. BTW, I am not a believer in Bigfoot.

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
Looks to me like a drunk stumbling around in a poorly built gillie suit.
That was actually one of the comments in the story. Some goof in a gillie suit. On the other hand it’s every bit as convincing as all the other evidence.

On a side note, I gave polygraph exams for almost 40 years and yes they are fallible. Especially if you shop for a quack.