Western mountaineering badger MF

Skull10

WKR
For those of you with a WM Badger, what kind and size compression sack do you use?
I use a Sea to Summit Medium Event dry bag. 8"x15". It fits great, but I usually just stuff it in the bottom of my bag, as long as its not raining. Just seems to fill all the dead spaces in the bottom of the bag better.

jtdowns81

FNG
I am going to buy a Kodiak for a late November hunt in the Frank Church Wilderness. I also need to upgrade the current bag I'm using in the summer through October. Would the badger be the best replacement or should I consider a 20 or 30 degree bag?

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
If you are interested in a WM bag you may be interested and surprised in the actual comfort ratings. Go to the FAQ page and you can see the numbers under technical details & performance. For example, the 15* Badger MF is comfort rated at 23*. It's in line with the industry. Just something to consider.

interesting, I may be a warm sleeper, I’ve had mine out sleeping in an open shelter when it was below 20 and I was warm with basic lightweight merino top and bottom on.

awesome bag for sure.