What are the best seat covers

jimmy660

FNG
The best seat covers are always which comes with durability & comfort, and for that i recommend Saddleman Seat Covers. I've recently changed my Ford F150 seats, and i can say they provided the best quality seat covers.

Anyone ever try the Kryptek seat covers available on their website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye5964

Lil-Rokslider
I did a check and there is one thread about a seat cover guy from montana and not much other info. Who of you have seat covers and what kind are they? I was on cabelas and they had quite a few and then there are plenty others that show up in google. What type works and doesn't work? I was looking at Neoprene but I am not sure about those as it doesn't seem the greatest material when it gets hot .. Seems like that would just make you sweat.

Any ideas/suggestions/comments.
https://www.rufftuff.com/. I have these on my 2016 Ram 2500 crew cab and love them. They are a real pain to install, however the customer service people are great and have helpful hints that really work.

dtrkyman

WKR
I have ruff tough, really nice, the cordura doesn't breath really well though, I have a darl blue jeep and got kryptek typhoon I think it is.

Guided with the vehicle a bunch, so tons of in and out, very little wear!

Gumbo

WKR
I don't see how any seat cover could be better than Marathon. Custom to each year/model/option package of every vehicle. Once on they don't move at all. Waterproof, dog proof, absolutely bomb proof. Third vehicle, third set. I will keep coming back.

GLB

WKR
I use CoverKing seat covers. They have lots of options. I wanted Kryptek Camo for my truck and went with them.

Attachments

• 56DB9A66-F29A-4E92-B9CE-B26FE6C2908B.jpeg
    56DB9A66-F29A-4E92-B9CE-B26FE6C2908B.jpeg
    283.2 KB · Views: 34
I have a set of headwaters in kryptec typhoon sitting in the box. Just waiting for a free day to get them on.

NW307

Lil-Rokslider
Another wet okole fan here. They are very comfortable and definitely make well worn seats feel new again. If you not looking to break the bank the Cabelas trail gear covers are an excellent bang for the buck.

Peaks&Creeks

Lil-Rokslider
Another Wet Okole fan here. Have them on my 2001 Dodge 2500 and they stand up to lots of abuse (dogs, spilt coffee, food, mud, etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColeyG

WKR
Been using various brands of neoprene seat covers for over a decade. Wet Okole is the top shelf.

Another vote for Wet Okole. Super happy with mine. Bombproof, perfect fit, easy cleanup, and waterproof.

I have wet okoles, bought them in Hawaii in 2010, they are neoprene and your ass can get sweaty. Back on the mainland now and they are still going good, except small wear spot on the the drivers side from sliding in and out.

xwiscony

FNG
I got some Neoprene ones and they've held up great and would recommend them if you don't have a Lab. I'm a big water fowler as well and thought they would be the ticket. The Front ones have held up great for 6 years, but the back ones have a few thousand lab hairs stuck through them and they don't vacuum out well at all.