What are you using in your tumbler for high polish brass?

I run the Thumblers tumbler with ss pins. Same recipe SA others stated above. A dab of lemishine and Dawn dish soap. I towel dry it pretty well then throw it in the FA brass dryer. If you are really picky about shiny brass I’d wear nitrile gloves I’ve noticed discoloration from fingerprints. Depending on pin size and which caliber you run, be sure to inspect the inside of each case. I’ve found pins stuck sideways inside my WSM cases. I’ve thought about switching to the ss chips but haven’t made the move yet.

Leverwalker

Lil-Rokslider
Those who do ss pin wet tumbling. Try tumbling without the pins. It does a decent job without the side effects some worry about.
I agree. I really have no reason to keep using the ss pins except aesthetics. I find them to be bit of a PITA, to be honest. Any supposed benefit of "cleaning out primer pockets" can be done with a little pocket cleaner tool.

ID_Matt

WKR
I did the wet tumbling with SS pins, dawn, and lemishine for a while. It definitely gets the brass the cleanest but is quite a bit of work having to drain water and dry it. Now I use corn lyman corn cob in a frankford tumbler, gets it plenty clean for me and is the easiest. Keeps just a touch of carbon in the neck. Just watch out for small pieces stuck in your flash holes.

Vern400

WKR
I use a Lee cutter and lock stud for trimming my cases to length. I trim, and chamfer ID and OD in the same operation. I keep a Scotch-Brite pad handy. If I want super shiny brass I just pinch the brass with Scotch right while it's rotating in the cordless drill. Then I throw it in the tumbler with Walnut media and a tiny bit of high polished juice. I forgot what kind.

I seal all my bullets and primers so all my cartridges are waterproof. I've tested it by leaving cartridges in a mud hole for a week and then testing them. It's not as good as what the military does, but it works. It does leave a little residue around the case neck. I usually remove that stuff as a normal part of my Case prep.

eric1115

WKR
I still wet tumble with dawn and lemishine, but quit using the SS pins. Still good and clean, a bit less shine, but much quicker to finish up by eliminating the pin removal/verification of removal steps.

Wet tumble with pins and towel dry before finishing with air/dehydrator/oven dry is the way if you're trying to win brass beauty pageants.

BKS1

FNG
Lately I’ve been using Lizard Litter from Pet Smart (Ground Walnut Shell) a cap full of Nufinish, and a tablespoon in mineral spirits. Add a used drier sheet torn into smaller pieces.