What are your favorite big game harvest bags?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Personally with near 200 elk quarters in Allen Game bags in 30+ years I'm not looking to change, the Outfitter Series ones are priceless, simply awesome!

ElkNut
You need to pump those numbers up!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Holocene

WKR
I use TAG bags and two years ago experimented with Argali game bags so now have a mixture of both.

Several of the other bags on here are similar.

End of day, you want some sort of tight knit polyester fabric that wicks moisture and won't let the flies in.

I'm not sure how Alaska game bags are even still in business. I got those my first year out west and they stretch so much that dirt and flies can get right in.

Interesting feedback, I have a couple Kuiu boned out bags but haven't used them other than organizing food and whatnot in them for the pack. They do fit in the pack nicely. Hopefully, I use them next month!

WLD

FNG
I use TAG bags and two years ago experimented with Argali game bags so now have a mixture of both.

Several of the other bags on here are similar.

End of day, you want some sort of tight knit polyester fabric that wicks moisture and won't let the flies in.

I'm not sure how Alaska game bags are even still in business. I got those my first year out west and they stretch so much that dirt and flies can get right in.
No issues with Alaskan game bags for years, just decided to try out the argali bags this season to lighten up and have as multi use

BullsDeep

Lil-Rokslider
I strictly use the Born and Raised edition game bags. They give me that extra edge. Just kidding. I’d rather use a grocery bag. Just kidding. Ovis sacks for me.
Do you have any experience with these bags? They look appealing for the solo hunter.

WLD

FNG
been using Alaskan game bags for close to 2 decades....did not see a need to change cheap get 2-4 usess per bag and replace when needed and very lightweight...they have served me well to date(y):unsure:
Agreed, also been using Alaskan bags for almost 20 years with no issues. However I did decide to try out the argali game bags this season.

waspocrew

Lil-Rokslider
I used Argali bags for the first time this past season and they were great! Was nice to just wash them out after my elk and use a month later for deer. Great bags.

I have used a bunch, most are pretty good… my blackovis set was my least favorite, but not terrible, they just started ripping easily after a couple years.

The viam outdoors ultralite bags are surprisingly good, i have had some for years and still have a few… I thought they were going to be dead quick

Kuiu bags are good, just nothing special and more expensive than other good bags.

Caribou are excellent meat bags, but in comparison, a little heavy and bulky, but they are excellent bags

My current and favorite are the argali, they seem to be the perfect compromise of weight and durability, clean easy, and hold up

Nothing but good to say about TAG bags. Very durable, keeps out dirt and also flies can’t lay eggs through them. I really like that I can wash them clean as new in a cold running stream.

Fullfan

WKR
Just purchased the B and R zippered bags. Should make it an easy job getting meat into the bags while hunting alone. Always have had to hang the meat then try and get a bag pulled up over it. The Born and raised bags have a zipper.

GBHunter

FNG
The KUIU bags have performed very well for me. This fall will be the 8th year with my original set and show no signs of wear (just some stains). The upfront cost is more, but they have outlived any other used previously.