What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a decent report. Didn't see any fear mongering...

Cases are going down in New York and L.A. and they have enough hospital beds.

Unclaimed bodies at the morgues for longer than two weeks, going to a mass burial site.

Sent from my F1 using Tapatalk

NY has buried unclaimed bodies at that field for decades. Homeless people who die of everything. The reporter outside with the mask on that looks to be in front of a green screen. People just swallow that crap like it’s a bacon cheeseburger apparently. Sad.

Boy do they want this crisis to last forever

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
I am not sure that is going to be very effective...I think there is a good chance of a tracking app for everyone...that's how S. Korea kept the #'s low.

Billinsd

WKR
Never been prouder to be American than on Nov 8th 2016. Most amazing political spectacle of my lifetime hands down. I still have very fond memories.
Honestly, I was very, very angry how he acted in the primaries and what he said to other Republicans and I thought he might do many liberal things, which he has not. I was a Never Trumper, until the election. Of course I did not vote for Hilary, I did not vote for either. However, I live in CA and my vote or non vote didn't impact the election, electoral college. However, it did count in the popular vote. I will enthousiaclly vote for him next time around because of what a great leader he has been and all the wonderful conservative judges and things he has done in spite of him being a very flawed human being, which is far better than most politicians. TRUMP 2020! 🇱🇷

Shrek

WKR
Honestly, I was very, very angry how he acted in the primaries and what he said to other Republicans and I thought he might do many liberal things, which he has not. I was a Never Trumper, until the election. Of course I did not vote for Hilary, I did not vote for either. However, I live in CA and my vote or non vote didn't impact the election, electoral college. However, it did count in the popular vote. I will enthousiaclly vote for him next time around because of what a great leader he has been and all the wonderful conservative judges and things he has done in spite of him being a very flawed human being, which is far better than most politicians. TRUMP 2020! 🇱🇷
I know a bit about Jeb! And Little Marco from living in Tallahassee while they were there. Corrupt sleaze ! I absolutely loved the way Trump ridiculed and dismissed them and the rest of the field. I gave money and for the first time in my life I happily voted FOR a candidate instead of against one. Keep America Great 2020 !!!

Cool to hear. I always knew the outrage towards him was unfounded because not a soul hated him before he ran, except Rosie maybe. He is very flawed in some ways and goes overboard, just a side effect of his overwhelming drive I believe. The way he fights back when people try to defame him or mess with him personally reminds me of me a bit, so that has a special place in my heart. Never had a better cheerleader for this country.

Just waiting for life to get back to normal! Cant believe anything the media says, all lies or half truths. They just shut down non resident hunting for Oregon🙄

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
Trump put himself and his family at substantial risk by becoming POTUS and he did it to make the country Great Again.....plus fill his ego...

It was a very selfless act and without him we would have hillary right now..... :sick:

The opposition to freedom has been loosing ground across the world, eu, great britain, USA.......hopefully kung flu was not orchestrated by them with their end goals in mind.....

SgtTanner

Lil-Rokslider
Who thinks that a tracking app for everyone will be the #1 exit strategy from the 'lockdowns'?
Places will be taking people's temperature to enter. I'm ok with that.

An app won’t happen. South Korea must not have a Fourth Ammendment. I’d be down for taking people’s temps at the door. But tracking/tracing won’t pass judicial review and is ethically wrong in my opinion. If it does happen and pass the legal challenges, we have larger problems than COVID 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.