What brand action would you choose?

Vern400

WKR
I'd use the Aero Solus action. Its more than a Tikka in all respects but half the cost of some custom actions, AND you can change the bolt facese plus the barrel with no gunsmith reliably if you're a tinkermeister.

I’m kicking around the idea of building a 6.5 PRC, but can’t decide on what action to use. Also, should I go SA or LA? Any suggestions and advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
I would go long action so if you ever decide you want to switch to a 7 or 300prc you can. I built a 7 prc off of the zermatt origin action. It is the best budget friendly action out there, and there are tons of prefits available if you want to “build” a rifle

mitchparker1980

Lil-Rokslider
Call or email them and tell them. They said every time asks they put their name in a barrel in the shop and when it fills up they’ll make left handed rifles.

I did. This is the response I received "Thank you for reaching out to us today. We do not have any plans to manufacture left-handed rifles."

djewell87

FNG
I really like my Kelbly Nanook, I would get that in a long action and have a long incase you want to rebarrel to something else one day.