What brand boot uses eVent fabric

oldgoat

WKR
I have worn Kayland boots for a number of years and the eVent fabric in them seems to hold up and work so much better than goretex, but they aren't distributed in the US anymore. Wondering what's out there if anything that uses eVent. Also I have a narrow foot for info sake.

Seeknelk

WKR
I had Altra Lone peak mids with e vent in them. Feet would get soaked immediately when they were brand new. I was better off with the mesh ones cuz they actually dry out quick. But maybe that's just Altra putting them together crappy.

OP
oldgoat

oldgoat

WKR
I had Altra Lone peak mids with e vent in them. Feet would get soaked immediately when they were brand new. I was better off with the mesh ones cuz they actually dry out quick. But maybe that's just Altra putting them together crappy.
I have been wearing Kayland for quite a few years, bought a bunch of pairs on clearance sales when they quit distributing them in the US, all had eVent, my feet stayed dry till the boots wore out! Of course my feet would eventually get wet if I got soaked enough for moisture to wick in from above. I've had the same luck as you with boots using goretex and it quite possibly could of been because of crappy construction too, lol, so I might be worried about nothing by avoiding goretex. I just know with the Kayland that had synthetic uppers I could practically feel a breeze in them and my feet still stayed dry!