What did you get for Christmas 2022?

Loper

WKR
Curious what you all got hunting or outdoors related for Christmas. I got a new stove and compass. Perhaps I’ll find a few others under the tree in the morning.

trailblazer75

Lil-Rokslider
I got a phase 4 33. I'm relatively certain I got a blackstone and maybe some cell cams. I KNOW I got some Crispis.

All in all I'm a lucky dude.

I bought myself a 16" Aero upper, 2 stripped lower receivers, and 2 LaRue MBT triggers. I already have more AR's than sense but with an assault weapons ban looming (IL), might as well grab more.

Not sure what my fiancée got me but if she picked from my amazon wish list, then I should be unwrapping a Surefire light in the morning.

Merry christmas, everyone!

Edited to add: I also bought myself the entire collection of James Bond novels. It was a scotch driven impulse buy from a few nights ago.

DuckDogDr

WKR
RNT Mondo LA duck call and a cold coffee brewer from my techs

Parents got me a new bee keeper suit (grid foam mesh) so I don’t die of a heat stroke this summer .. and supposed to offer better sting protection vs my old canvas one
They also paid for my dry suit certification course for cold water scuba diving

Things were tight financially for me and my lady this year. She got me a book - “ The Day All HeLL Broke Loose” - duck hunter accounts / memoirs from the Armistice Day storm incidentally another bomb cyclone event like we have currently where a large number of hunters died.
And a Scuba Diver “save a dive “ kit - assortment of specific wrenches and O rings if you notice a problem assembling your gear before the splash.