Whats on your Christmas list?

ShawnStonefly

Lil-Rokslider
Get the interior of my truck detailed. I've vacuumed it inside of it a half dozen times and still finding burrs from archery season. And the obligatory Kohl's cash new undershirts and socks

Mojave

WKR
This here, I'm 55 and buy what I want. Parents and I just have dinner for the holidays. GF is always buying me shit I don't want or will never use. She bought me a massage package last year. I'm like WTF am I going to do with this? There is no woman I want to subject to rubbing my hairy back while making forced small talk :ROFLMAO:

One I never understood was guys that work and have stay at home wives talking about all the stuff they got for Christmas.. Ugh dude, you literally bought yourself all that stuff.
What about your harrier front?

Blacktocomm

Lil-Rokslider
I came here for inspiration on what to put on the list for my wife to get me for Christmas. I was shocked on the blaspheming against pumpkin pie! There is nothing better than pumpkin pie with whipped cream for breakfast the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.

My current list is just a sweater I've been eyeing from Pendleton - but really lacking on inspiration of other stuff to throw on my list. Maybe not having a ton of wants is a good thing, but a real bummer this time of the year.

Hormone test for my wife. She closing in on 50. I really hope Santa pulls through for me!

Marble

WKR
Wife is getting another wedding band to the tune of $4k. I told her that doesn't count towards Christmas since it's anniversary related. So she feels obligated to go crazy this year on me. Maybe another fly rod...idk. I could get another bow.

But really, I'm good. I just but what I want anyways.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

I got more junk than I know what to do with.

I’ll take the 300 acres for sale up the road from me with a nice cabin. Place is loaded with wildlife. It’s only $2 million!

If that’s too much to ask then an Arizona Elk tag.