What do you use for a Bino Harness?

pjh360

FNG
Has anyone seen/tried the X-Stand X-Factor safety harness? It has a place on the harness to hook your binoculars.

rootacres

WKR
I'm mainly a whitetail, bear and turkey hunter here in PA and MD and I am considering purchasing one of these newer type of bino harnesses that is basically a pouch for your binos. The reason I was considering one is because it could possibly lighten my load and allow me to carry a smaller pack or no pack at all in early season.

I wanted to get a feel to see if anyone else uses these for whitetail hunting. So let me know what you all use?

Thanks!

There are many good ones, a few bad ones. Coming from a Midwest whitetail hunter that tries to go out west once a year I have found that I don't like the 1st gen version of the KUIU harness and am a big fan of their 2nd gen "pro" harness. Pair that with their rangefinder pouch, which works great, and you have a pretty solid setup.

I'm mainly a whitetail, bear and turkey hunter here in PA and MD and I am considering purchasing one of these newer type of bino harnesses that is basically a pouch for your binos. The reason I was considering one is because it could possibly lighten my load and allow me to carry a smaller pack or no pack at all in early season.

I wanted to get a feel to see if anyone else uses these for whitetail hunting. So let me know what you all use?

Thanks!
I use a FHF gear harness with a rangefinder pouch. I love. Not big and bulky for archery hunting like some others I tried.

Troy614

FNG
I run a T&K Hunting Gear Bino harness with rangefinder pouch. Its pretty bulletproof and it breaks they cover it. Even from normal wear and tear. Made in the USA with, USA materials and Vet owned.

rghent

FNG
I run a Marsupial gear bono harness for whitetail and bear hunting and it’s great. I’m an archery hunter and have my rangefinder on the right side in one of their rangefinder pouches and it’s all super convenient. Small pocket on the Both sides of the pouch that I stash wind checker in. Very easy to use one handed, stays out of the way and right to the chest, never once had an issue with it being in the way of the bowstring.

They just came out with an updated version that’s fully enclosed to solve an issue that a lot of hunters were discovering, and they’re made in the USA. Hope this helps

Hobbes330

FNG
I run a badlands xr, I really like the magnetic closure and the “shelf” for my rangefinder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CP6

FNG
Just switched to the new marsupial full coverage. Haven’t hunted it, but it does everything I like. Magnets don’t seem to mess with my compass unless I hold it very close. New material is super quiet. We’ll sew how it does

I've been using a badlands Bino C case for my 10X42 vortex razors and love it. super compact super light. then I just clip my range finder to the side of it after attaching a bungee cord.

Jlott9311

FNG
I'm currently using the Badlands Bino XR. Going on my 3rd season and no real complaints. The padded back side of the pack can get a little warm during early season here in the SE, but it's a great pack.

chk

FNG
Currently using the Rick Young lookalike by Browning that's found on Amazon. I like my Prime shipping. I am looking for a full bino harness though. Going to Montana for elk in September and would like to have something with a bit more coverage.

Djw442

FNG
Badlands bino harness for me. Wouldn’t mind trying something else, but this has worked fine for 3 years. Will probably try a marsupial harness next.

I use Mystery Ranch, was looking for an AG Kiss, but came across a great deal on the MR and so far really like it.

Jpterry

FNG
Check out the Badlands chest pouch, mine holds both binos in top and rangefinder in bottom. Magnetic and quiet.