What Happened to Stowaway Gourmet??

Their meals get a lot of high praise from what I've seen. I was going to order a few from BlackOvis but they were out of stock for a while so I waited until they came back in stock and they never did. BlackOvis ended dropping them and no longer carry SG.

They still have a website where you can order but they've been MIA on social media for a couple years now.

I ended up taking the plunge and ordered a couple things off their website back in December. I forgot about it and about a month later I was looking on their Facebook page and they've got a lot of bad ratings lately with people ordering and never receiving their stuff. I emailed them about my order and they said it would ship that week. It ended up shipping a week or 2 later but I did get my stuff.

Does any body know what's going on with Stowaway Gourmet??
Just seems really odd how their running their business right now. I'd like to try some more of their products but I'm very hesitant to.

AdamLewis

FNG
I posted about a similar experience in this thread.

Ordered in January and got a tracking number a couple of weeks later that never moved. Emailed a few times with no response so filed a dispute with my CC company.

Don't know what is going on with them. I think it a small outfit, maybe one guy, so I understand the place isn't going to run like Amazon. But not replying to emails, and sending out "back on stock" emails for stuff that takes a month + to ship doesn't work for me so they are in the rear view.

TauPhi111

WKR
I literally just learned about these guys today from a co-worker and their website says they are 2 weeks out for orders. Has anything changed in the past month or are they still super slow? I'd love to try some for my upcoming trip.

OP
Robinhood21
I literally just learned about these guys today from a co-worker and their website says they are 2 weeks out for orders. Has anything changed in the past month or are they still super slow? I'd love to try some for my upcoming trip.
I’m not sure but I would give them another shot since I heard their stuff is so good. I got my stuff just took longer than expected