What knife does everyone carry?

EDC: Benchmade Griptilian D2, Benchmade 940, Zero Tolerance 566, Benchmade Bugout or Benchmade Triage. Hunting: Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner or Benchmade Steep Country paired with a Leatherman Rebar.

Last edited:
I don’t remember if I’ve replied here. But I carry either a Strider SnG or a Spyderco Tenacious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flipper - Doug Ritter MK-1
Fixed - Bradford Guardian 3
Pack - RMJ Little Bird
- Osprey Knife and Tool Raptor
- Bark River Bravo 1.5

Some others find their way in to pockets based upon conditions and such.

Landon4

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got several benchmade knives I carry, but primarily I carry my benchmade casbah 4400, I have a few custom knives as well that I carry when camping or hunting.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Cold Steel "Broken Skull" by Steve Austin, N35VN black 4" blade with OD green G10 handle

mcseal2

WKR
I wasn’t the one asked, but I really like them. I’ve been carrying a ZT 452CF for several years on the ranch. It has held up well. It goes on almost all my hunting and fishing trips too. Its amazed me with how long it holds an edge with just few passes on a ceramic steel a couple times a week to maintain it.

I wasn’t the one asked, but I really like them. I’ve been carrying a ZT 452CF for several years on the ranch. It has held up well. It goes on almost all my hunting and fishing trips too. Its amazed me with how long it holds an edge with just few passes on a ceramic steel a couple times a week to maintain it.
I just got an infidel and that set me back a bit on the knife budget but looks like I might have to start saving again. Would you buy again if the unthinkable happens and it gets lost or would you try something new?

mcseal2

WKR
Absolutely. Lost my first one for a few months so I already bought a second. One stays in the safe and only goes on hunts now, the other I carry daily.

My EDC - SpyderCo Military Model G10 CPM S30V (Yes it has a camo handle)

I own and may take two or more of these hunting
Bark River - Fieldsman - A2
TK Steingass Silent Hunter 154 CM (field grade)
Carter Knives Neck knife D2 ( stubby wide blade, I don't neck carry )
Havalon Piranta-Z

ttmannan

Lil-Rokslider
EDC is a Microtech Troodon. I use the heck out of it and it takes a beating. I alternate colors between OD and Orange depending on mood.
b84865ea69f64e30c80437d56e5a3327.jpg

6c5a2a5b9ddb2fc9e37da1fe32716b95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nobody

WKR
Spyderco PM2 K390 Tool Steel Bento Box Shop Exclusive for EDC, both at home and camping. I don't travel anywhere that has stupid knife laws that wouldn't allow me to carry one that big.

Esee Izula 2 as a neck knife in the mountains.
Havalon Scalpel Blade for Hunting