What knife does everyone carry?

Vandy321

WKR
Woods/hunting - ESEE Izula and havalon
EDC - Benchmade Bailout (gen 2 w/aluminum scales and M4 steel tanto)

Jardo

WKR
i have lots of knives. falkniven, bark river, esee, spyderco, buck, and lots of others.

i love my bark rivers and they are great. i was given an outdoors edge last year and i’ll be damned but i love it. it is now my go to knife.

my brkt fox river is in my pack but the outdoor edge is on my belt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zdub02

WKR
My EDC is the benchmade griptilian and I've got a Dancing Man Kives and Ulus skinner for processing

Rail505

FNG
Cant recall first knife ever. Probably a Schrade or some cheap flea market “fire fighter” chinese made one.
Upgraded to SOG then Cold Steel.
Was with a CRKT for a bit.
Now its all about Benchmade for me. If the Phaeton 4600 was a bit beefier, more stout and longer, it would be the perfect knife ever. Now i edc a Bushcrafter and an Altitude. Looking at getting a custom sheath where the Altitude is piggybacked onto the Bushcrafter along with a firesteel.
Purchased a Wicked Edge WE130. I used to think factory sharp was the best sharpening a knife could get. Boy was i wrong. If i strop a knife to a mirror polish, i can split a hair, in half, the long way. That mirror polish is unrealitsic to have for your edc knife though. But i do wonder how a knife like that would skin. Hopefully ill find out on my first ever hunt next year.

xk319

FNG
154mm Benchmade Pardue. Sometimes a Mk 3 Mod 0 USN SEAL knife trouncing in the woods or camping.

Vaultman

WKR
EDC: benchmade 940-1 98% of the 365, and the days that it gets left in my jean pocket, because it is so light, and ends up in the wash... I carry my spyderco pm2.

For hunting it is a benchmade steep county my wife bought me with my initials one one side and an elk on the other.

No doubt it is the Benchmade Osborne 940 in S90V. Always get the S90V not the S30V. Have a good edge put on it with some wet stones and it will run forever. Best steel in any knife I have had.

Ridley

Lil-Rokslider
My hunting knife is a Phil Wilson Southfork in K390. I’ve used a number of others for hunting (bark river, buck, benchmade, spyderco) and they all have stayed at home since I got that Phil Wilson. For EDC I carry two knives, Chris Reeves small Inkosi and Fiddleback Forge Bushboot.

grfox92

WKR
I don't carry anything that cost more then $30 for an edc. I love way to many knives.

The cheap Kershaw, Gerber's and CRKT hold a good edge and sharpen easy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk