What piece of gear do you wish existed?

Spindrift

FNG
Garmin to make gps/rangefinder binos that Bluetooth a pin to your gps after you range something. Range an animal -> instantly drops its location to your Garmin -> now you can stalk without worrying about forgetting exactly where it was.

Swaro EL Range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What type of gear do I wish existed? A "Smart System Blow-Up Guide Doll" with integrated question processing-and-answer audio feature, to entertain clients so I can glass for animals in peace. Just kidding .....

THLR

Lil-Rokslider
What type of gear do I wish existed? A "Smart System Blow-Up Guide Doll" with integrated question processing-and-answer audio feature, to entertain clients so I can glass for animals in peace. Just kidding .....
Add selfguided rifle-to-animal bullets for said clients...

artripb13

FNG
A secure bow hanger that can hold my bow in a tree, on my pack while climbing, and on my belt if I need my hands to mess with trailcams/glass etc but still want quick access. Might need to screw around with some kydex and 3d printing this offseason to see if I can come up with something that works for all three

Bluto

WKR
A secure bow hanger that can hold my bow in a tree, on my pack while climbing, and on my belt if I need my hands to mess with trailcams/glass etc but still want quick access. Might need to screw around with some kydex and 3d printing this offseason to see if I can come up with something that works for all three
Any luck finding a useful stl to print for a bow hanger?

I’d love to see a collaboration between Gunfighter Inc for their chest harness/pistol holder and a bino pack manuf (ie: marsupial).

Combine attachments for both products into a single harness with buckles for each.

Fairly certain someone could make something compatible with multiple brand bino kits if they had the right equipment. Until then, I just use some webbing keepers to keep both straps inline with each other so that it doesn’t pinch.

pomorski

Lil-Rokslider
I’d love to see a collaboration between Gunfighter Inc for their chest harness/pistol holder and a bino pack manuf (ie: marsupial).

Combine attachments for both products into a single harness with buckles for each.

Fairly certain someone could make something compatible with multiple brand bino kits if they had the right equipment. Until then, I just use some webbing keepers to keep both straps inline with each other so that it doesn’t pinch.

Razco has one similar to what you describe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheGDog

WKR
Razco has one similar to what you describe
But only for Marsupials Gen 1 Harness that's "open" on the sides of the top flap.

I bought my son the next gen where the bino compartment is fully enclosed, and that one has molle straps along it's bottom. They sell a Holster made to mount on them. But THAT one has a retention strap with a snap button on it, rather than a brand specific Kydex sheath.

Looks like it can fit a wide variety of pistols.

Kurts86

WKR
I wish someone made good a lightweight layout duck boat with carbon fiber structure and Kevlar composite skin.

We have a maxi poke boat that is really close to this but with a wider middle section like a Four Rivers boat.

Most duck boats are built with chopped fiberglass layup and it leaves a lot to be desired beyond the price. We need a company like Wenonah canoes to design a layout boat.

Geewhiz

WKR
Sounds like you need a MTN OPS Yeti that doesn't hit quite so hard. Maybe like a MTN OPS Capuchin Monkey.
MTN OPS is for chumps. 🤣

Literally the only experience I've had with a sawyer squeeze was with my buddy and it failed on us because the bag burst at the seams. And I aint no he-man. Ended up taking our chances with unfiltered creek water. Maybe the filter was overdue for being changed making it hard to get water to pass through it. 🤷‍♂️