What Quiver?

JP100

WKR
Hi guys
Im new to bows and am looking for a new quiver(cheap option) for my bow what do you use/recommend?
Im shooting a PSE X force axe and the quiver I have is attached by zip ties.
Is a 2 piece the best option? one piece removable?

Thanks

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like a two piece when backpack hunting it just seems to hold arrows better. I like a one piece when hunting whitetails and traveling in the truck everyday I like to detach quiver for travel and I also take it off in the stand. I shoot almost full length arrows so shorter arrows probably have less problems

OP
JP100

JP100

WKR
I have a kiwikee 4 arrow you can have don't know what shipping would be through

Thanks but I might just get a cheap detachable one for now. then save up for a tight spot
I shoot 30 inch arrows and they are a real pain in the ass in the bush(jungle) we have.
The tight spots look real good. I know a guy who has one.
BUT they are $230 here haha. bit much for me at the moment.

Danielboone

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks but I might just get a cheap detachable one for now. then save up for a tight spot
I shoot 30 inch arrows and they are a real pain in the ass in the bush(jungle) we have.
The tight spots look real good. I know a guy who has one.
BUT they are $230 here haha. bit much for me at the moment.
I'll trade you two TS quivers for a red stag hunt? :)

vcb

WKR
It's purely personal preference. Some guys like a detachable, some like a one piece some like a two piece, hell some like a hip quiver or quiver on their back. Personally, I like a two piece on my bow.

OR Archer

WKR
For an inexpensive yet good quality quiver check out the Fuse Vector quiver. It's available in a 4 or 6 arrow model. It's a detachable with double grippers so it holds arrows very well.