What scope for Howa Mini 6 ARC?

Just picked up a Mini with a 20” heavy barrel. This is going to be a truck gun - all my other rifles are high end with high end expensive optics. Want to keep this set up cheapish, so I can leave it in the truck, if it gets stolen it won’t hurt. I brought a 6mm CM pheasant hunting in case I saw coyotes or whatever else while I was out bombing around country roads. Took it in and out of the hotel every day. Seemed like an unnecessary inconvenience :) Considering a SWFA 6x or 10x, or maybe a 3-9 swfa or credo? Ideally I would keep it under $500. Thoughts or recommendations? Would a fixed 10x be too much for a rifle like this?

OP
PredatorSlayer
Considering you can't purchase a new SWFA right now and your budget I'd look at the Huron or Accupoint Trijicons.
The 10x42 is available right now. I would maybe prefer 6x, but maybe a 10x will be fine….

Marshfly

WKR
The 10x42 is available right now. I would maybe prefer 6x, but maybe a 10x will be fine….
For coyotes only, that would probably be fine. Trijicon has stated multiple times that the Huron and Accupoint internals are substantially similar to the other scopes if that's what worries you.

OP
PredatorSlayer
For coyotes only, that would probably be fine. Trijicon has stated multiple times that the Huron and Accupoint internals are substantially similar to the other scopes if that's what worries you.
I have a few tenmiles and a few credos, no other trijicons. I’ll do some more research on the accupoint and huron.