What size Power Bank needed and is solar charging any good?

When I'm doing a drop camp in Alaska I bring my Anker power bank. I have a GOAL Zero solar charger but the Anker saves weight and space and is all I need for my cel phone which I link to my Inreach. I keep my cel phone usually off throughout the day but definitely in airplane mode when it's on. I use my phone to read some books on my kindle app for the days and nights I'm stuck in the tent. The power bank also saves me space and from dealing with multiple parts when I'm packing for a minimalist trip aboard a super cub.

Depends on power consumption and weather. As stated before most power banks are sufficient as long as over 10,000 mAh better if higher. Solar power is not quite at the point where good as if you plugged in ones. I tested a few and takes a while to fully charge.

I went from a 10000 mah to a 26800 mah bank. The 26800 is great. Gives me a whole week of charging.
x2
Generally a 26xxxMah battery is goo enough for everythign you need for a week unless you're running a lot of electronics

My Anker 26,800 battery hasn't failed me yet