What’s a fair ask to sell my diesel truck?

Clarktar

WKR
I’ve already turned down many unsolicited offers in that range.
Damn, guess I won't send in my offer then. Too bad, would work well for my needs up north. GLWS

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Damn, guess I won't send in my offer then. Too bad, would work well for my needs up north. GLWS

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I just put the ad up yesterday. Let’s give it some time. I may come down to the top end of that range after a while.

I’ve already turned down many unsolicited offers in that range.
like i said, highly dependent on area. In the midwest, its 19-23. best of luck on getting as much as you can, theres a buyer for it at top price in your area im sure!

Brendan

WKR
Hell, I'd pay to have it detailed, maybe a couple dents taken out, and list it for $35K. Wouldn't be surprised at all if you get it.

Hell, I'd pay to have it detailed, maybe a couple dents taken out, and list it for $35K. Wouldn't be surprised at all if you get it.
the rust on the quarters limits it. I had an 05, once you get a little rust on those fender lips, they basically gone, if it was totally rust free id say he'd get that no problem.

How does it get any rust in California?

I go back to the midwest and see 5 year old trucks with massive rust.
What a waste.

My '05 has virtually none.

I know guys there that only shop for used trucks in Texas or Montana. Maybe AZ.

I'd advertise it back there for the heck of it. Fly and drive.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
IDK, the fender lips catch mud. We don't have road salt and it's only on one side. I thought about spending the money and effort to have all the dents taken out, rust removed and the whole thing repainted and asking $30k+, but honestly, I've got better things to do. And doing so seems strange to me. Someone who wants this truck, likely wants to use it, not show it! It's flawless mechanically, who cares if it has a few knocks on it it cosmetically? And I feel like it's priced accordingly. Really nice ones are $30K+ and total beaters are sub $20K. My truck is somewhere in between. Not winning any beauty contests but not embarrassing to drive on date night.

Update. Sold today for $24k. Got lots of offers in the 20 to 23K range. I’m happy and the buyer is happy too.
Glad you got what you wanted and are happy about it. You probably coulda squeezed a few thousand more out of it but might of taken months for the right buyer. I knew you wouldn’t have to wait long for a good buyer at that price