whats he score?

I'm not playing your games but if you think you are going to come on here and tell everyone that your deer scores 169" you have either lost your freaking mind or you are a liar.

Done with you.

Mic drop.
LOL!

I was going by the ear width. I had it at about 21-22 inch width.

I'm not playing your games but if you think you are going to come on here and tell everyone that your deer scores 169" you have either lost your freaking mind or you are a liar.

Done with you.

Mic drop.
my bad guys, i messed up and accidentally added his spread twice… he is actually 147 3/8. my bad. i am not sure who that makes the winner but johnnycake im gonna need you to send back that trophy that is in the mail….

my bad guys, i messed up and accidentally added his spread twice… he is actually 147 3/8. my bad. i am not sure who that makes the winner but johnnycake im gonna need you to send back that trophy that is in the mail….
I now know how it feels to be Rachelle. Can you at least make me a replica?

View attachment 623965

This deer is 142 and clearly the OP's buck is bigger. Fronts are bigger, brow tines, heavier.
Exactly. It is not hard for a 4x4 muley to hit 140"

giphy.gif

What does that other buck score? He has some super deep forks!!! Not sure if he is spindly or just super long tine length

I now know how it feels to be Rachelle. Can you at least make me a replica?

Exactly. It is not hard for a 4x4 muley to hit 140"
the trophy is actually a replica of my buck so unless you wanna buy another one at a discount you might be out of luck…sorry. anyways for any body else whos interested in a 147” replica euro mount, lets say starting price is $169. any takers??

Talk about tricky perspectives with the bucket positioning! And way less symmetrical. Very cool buck.

But here goes:

G1: R ½" L 1"
G2: R 16" L 17"
G3: R 12" L 13"
G4: R 10" L 11"
MB: R 23" L 22"
Mass Total: 30-32"
+22" inside spread credit (actual inside spread 23")

= 177.5-179.5"

Edit: I think I'm being too stingy on the main beams, but hmm...

Last edited:
The spread threw me off for sure. Was guessing he'd only be 21" or so on spread credit, which would have made his beams around the same. The second buck I'll go with 181", has solid tine length

The spread threw me off for sure. Was guessing he'd only be 21" or so on spread credit, which would have made his beams around the same. The second buck I'll go with 181", has solid tine length
just to be clear his inside spread is 22, the outside(which has nothing to do with the score, but a little with field judging is 25)

Not sure if there's a final score or not. I was thinking 145 give or take 5. I would most likely shoot him.

As far as the larger buck above. It's a great buck too. My guess is ~185. He lacks mass and eye guards (maybe one small one?). But he's got good width and deep long forks which will get some inches.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Not sure if there's a final score or not. I was thinking 145 give or take 5. I would most likely shoot him.

As far as the larger buck above. It's a great buck too. My guess is ~185. He lacks mass and eye guards (maybe one small one?). But he's got good width and deep long forks which will get some inches.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Seeing those two racks laying one above the other on the porch and you think there's ~40" of antler difference between them? Really?

Back