What's on your feet this year?

heron163

FNG
I am on my third and 4th pair of Hanwags from Lathrop & sons. Hanwags are awesome, they fit me perfectly. They just wear out faster than my Lowa sheep hunters... I have Scarpa Liskammers (don't plan on walking any flat hard surfaces for too long...) several models of Lowa, Asolo and La Sportiva in several flavors but my new favorite is Crispi... I have not put then to the durability test but with out a doubt, they are as comfortable as Hanwags right out of the box... I have the "Highlander" model with the built in gaiters... we shall see this summer how they like sheep hunting...

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Crispi's will be here this week! I have a pair of Idaho's and Nevada's on the way! Can't wait to give them a serious test and get the reviews up on Rokslide!!

I recently ordered the Kenetreks ME's on a super deal from STP. They feel great, but I've only worn them around the house thus far. Otherwise, I have a pair of older Cabelas Meindl's that aren't made anymore. They fit like a glove! I use SOLE Dean Karnazes that I will switch between the pairs.

Easton

FNG
Scarpa Liskamms, outstanding boot for long Alaskan Mtn. Hunting! Awesome for side hilling and support a 100lbs. Load very well. After break- in, no blisters!

I am gonna try some La Sportiva Karakorum's this year. We will see how they do, they are very comfortable so far. I have not had a chance to hit the trail in them yet since i am working this weekend but I do plan on using them next trip out.

LaSportiva.jpg

barmar65

Lil-Rokslider
I am new to western hunting. I have cabelas outfitters and I think they are very good boots for the money. they fit me well and seem to be very well made. they use pittards leather so they hopefully will hold up well.

mtmiller

WKR
Couple pair of Kenetrek that I picked up in their "sales room" before they became overly popular and no longer sold at such good deals. I have two pair of the Lowa Hunter GTX. The one pair has only been on one hunt, the other could be tossed, but still fits and feels to good to let go.