Whats your backpacking or hunting guilty pleasure?

mfolch

WKR
Greek (i.e. pocketless) pita toasted on the stove and dipped in olive oil.

krueger

FNG
I like packing in a burrito from chipotle for the first days meal

I do the exact same thing! I pick up a loaded half steak and carnita Chipotle burrito on the way to the trailhead. Its heavy but its soooo good after a grueling hike. There is a Chipolte in Vail Colorado right off I70.

Now that its legal you guys can pack up some pot when backpack in Colorado...haha.

Colo4x4XJ

Lil-Rokslider
A Pats Backcountry bottle with a few beer pouches and an eighth of good bud for me. A beer and a bowl in the evening is my weakness

JWP58

WKR
Im a cigar/ pipe guy. Nothin better the high country snow cock hunting in Nevadas Ruby Mountains and enjoying a nice pipe or cigar after a kic ass day. What about u guys?

So I have to ask, have you ever been lucky enough to bag a snowcock? That's a bucket list'er for me..

OP
Quikstryke
So I have to ask, have you ever been lucky enough to bag a snowcock? That's a bucket list'er for me..

Yea just 1 time tho. Its sheep hunting conditions with a shotgun.. I learned to pack lighter bring extra lighting items and pay to have the bird mounted.. the draw backs of being young and knowing it all. .

luke moffat

Super Moderator
A Pats Backcountry bottle with a few beer pouches and an eighth of good bud for me. A beer and a bowl in the evening is my weakness

I've had one of those setups for over a year now...just got some of the beer packets for Christmas though....gonna be using it on a hike in packraft/float hike out trip in Utah early next month...should be a nice little perk on the trip.