What's your EDC knife?

Rodéo

WKR
Curious what you guys are carrying around. I'm looking at a reaaaal sweet deal on a benchmade griptilian right now. Any thoughts?

ODB

WKR
23 year old spyderco delica. Ain’t broke yet...

I do like the griptillian with that sheep’s foot or whatever shaped blade...

adamm88

WKR
I rotate but for about the past 2 month iv been carrying a spyderco super blue endura.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRP

Lil-Rokslider
Benchmade mini griptilian Mel Pardue special edition, been a great knife for me for the last 4 years

Brendan

WKR
Just sent my Benchmade Griptillian back for a free cleaning, overhaul, and sharpening. Love the knife, love the service.

Agustus

FNG
I always have a Swiss army pioneer and either a spyderco native 5, benchmade 940, or para 3. (But the Swiss army is always in the pocket)

CorbLand

WKR
Currently Benchmade Bugout. I have always been a sucker for lightweight knives and it fit the bill perfect.

Grips are the workhorse of the Benchmades. Nothing special, just a simple durable handle with great steel in the blade. You cant go wrong with them, especially as most are on sale right now. I believe they are making the new ones in S30V.

Spyderco Paramilitary 3 is also another one I would look at. Zero Tolerance 450 is a sweet knife. Both those will run you way more than a griptilian though.

ShakeDown

WKR
Grip is a great knife, you won’t be disappointed. I have 4, two full size and two mini grips.

One full size is a Doug Ritter MK1 with Kevin Wilkins scales, one mini is a sheepsfoot with Wilkins scales.

Surprisingly, I usually grab the “plain” full size standard grip, drop point, non serrated edge more than any other.

Great in the hand, 154CM is easy to sharpen, and the axis lock is the best in the business in my opinion.

My one complaint is the pivot screw. Simple fix, apply a small amount of locktite blue (NOT RED!!!) and find the sweet spot between pivot tension and blade wiggle.

Great knife!

jspradley

WKR
Gript
23 year old spyderco delica. Ain’t broke yet...

I do like the griptillian with that sheep’s foot or whatever shaped blade...

I just found my old Delica that's about that old!!! :-D

I carry a cold steel recon 1 now, I need to give that Delica a good sharpening and a cleanup and put it back to use.

Those griptillians are awesome knives, I wouldn't hesitate if I got a good deal on one!

OP
Rodéo

Rodéo

WKR
Appreciate all the feedback everybody!
Pulled the trigger and got the grip.
I'll definitely be looking into syperdco in the near future as well

CCH

WKR
Carried a Griptilian for years and can recommend them. However, I got a Zero Tolerance 0450 and love it.