What's your EDC knife?

notchfir3

Lil-Rokslider
I keep my Mercator K55K in my wallet because it's slim like a pancake. I guess any Douk-Douk- like knife is a great choice if this is a strong factor. You have to like the retro-look though.

isu22andy

WKR
Usually take one out of the pile of cheap junk I get over the years. Seems like every year I buy one the next year Im buying another. That said for cheap knives I buy im partial to Kershaws

Benchmade Emissary. Fantastic knife but you’ll shed a tear when you buy the second to replace the one you lost.

boom

WKR
nasty.. i got it super sharp and that jack-R came apart with zero fanfare. should probably bleach it before the next bagel.

Attachments

• cliff jan29 2019 039.JPG
    cliff jan29 2019 039.JPG
    564.1 KB · Views: 62

Linedawg

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve carried a mini griptilian for several years it’s been sent in once for sharpening and a tune up I have several other benchmade pocket knives but keep going back.

Fishhead

FNG
Currently a benchmade bugout... Thing is so light i forget it's there. Besides, the wife gave it to me for my birthday...

i have a leatherman sideclip. from what i understand it is a fairly rare leatherman and worth some money. It is thin enough to fit in my pocket comfortably but still has the standard leatherman tools.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dieter CQD Mark II - first gen model before Blackhawk started producing them.

My brother went through Duane's class and snagged one. He gave it to me before his first trip to the sandbox as a high school graduation present, absolutely priceless to me.

KJH

WKR
$20 folding Gerber that's 10+ years old. Half serrated, half smooth blade. Does the trick every time... Couldn't be happier.

MTSabo

WKR
I have a griptillian for back up when the clip gets bent on my benmade 940. The griptillian is too bulky clipped in my pocket. Really my only complaint but to me a big one being its there every day. Ive had my 940 for about 7 years now. To me its the perfect EDC.

KitShickers

Lil-Rokslider
I carry a Leatherman Skeletool CX. A little heavier than a knife, but by far more useful. I probably use it more than any tool Ive ever owned.