What’s your nemesis?

njdoxie

WKR
Trophy anything. Whatever I see or catch or kill is always on the smaller side. Used to bother me, now I don't care, I'm much happier just taking what's legal.....like I was when I was young man, just happy to get a deer or turkey, or elk.
Elk hunting in the snow.....where I hunt there's no level ground, so it's treacherous going, and since I hunt solo far from trailheads, makes me nervous. I much prefer hunting in fair weather. Luckily, there's been very little snow over the years in So CO where I hunt 2nd rifle.

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
Hot weather or "unseasonably warm" weather seems to show up with me when I go places

Air currents that didnt read the book about when they're supposed to be descending and ascending. I have quit hunting a particular ridgeline that is absolutely filthy with elk because the wind shifts every 5 to 10 minutes....

BowTrout

Lil-Rokslider
I struggle with archery whitetail and turkey's. Hopefully one day I can learn more and be more successful

Ddog

WKR
Damn turkeys with a longbow. Had a longbeard called into 10 yards on my property, strutting and drumming and no shot through the ferns, etc for over 10 minutes. Never got another chance at him or any other dumbass bird.

zeeoh6

FNG
Rain & Fog when predator hunting with thermal/NV - I like to see the landscape/terrain