Where to find top tier glass in person?

WKR

WKR
Is there anywhere where a guy could get his eyes and hands on the upper end riflescopes? Like the more expensive NF stuff, zeiss v6/v8, March, zco,tangent,etc..? I know its probably a hard ask but there's gotta be some storefront out there somewhere in the western states.

Rob5589

WKR

Mike is a quality dude as well.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR

Mike is a quality dude as well.
Thanks, plus he's local. Thats awesome.

Wags

WKR
Barnwood Arms in Ripon has a decent selection. You could also contact the Outdoor Sportsman in Stockton, though I'm not sure if they carry NF.

Macintosh

WKR
I've never been but I think Mile High Shooting Acessories, North of Denver, does hours. Maybe by appointment.

Scheels has a good selection of high end. Might want to check specifics before going to one.

Great cust service and no questions asked return policy whenever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Is there anywhere where a guy could get his eyes and hands on the upper end riflescopes? Like the more expensive NF stuff, zeiss v6/v8, March, zco,tangent,etc..? I know its probably a hard ask but there's gotta be some storefront out there somewhere in the western states.
Hey There, we carry Night Force, Khales, Swarovski, Leica, and Zeiss rifle scopes and optics. If you ever make it to the Denver area, we'd be happy to show you our collection!