Which bow Camo pattern makes you want it?

Laker

FNG
When I saw Bowtech offer the woodland Camo print on some of their bows, I said to myself, finally Someone got it right! I want it!
Not that the pattern has anything to do with what criteria is used to determine the right bow for you, but some just look better than others, lets face it!

rob86jeep

WKR
I don't really care about camo pattern, but am glad there are more offerings nowadays than realtree and mossy oak (but I also don't like black for some reason).

TwoTikkas

WKR
Especially pearls. And stockings with the line up the back. I like black. I was rocking it back in 96 when I ordered my custom shop PSE. As for camo, I'm partial to Sitka Subalpine. But! I'm currently sporting a Halon in UA Ridge Reaper. It was the last of a bow line in a shop changing alliances. For $700 I didn't too much care that it was covered in the ugliest camo known to man. Unless Tiff Lakosky is wearing it.😉

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
Bowtech is nailing it with finishing options for sure. I like subalpine on a bow very much, that said non of the three bows i have bought in the last few months have it on it.

I've always liked Realsnake.

Z8oBK2Zl.jpg

N2TRKYS

WKR
I would love to have one in the old school Mossy Oak Treestand pattern. Either way, I prefer the Realtree or Mossy Oak patterns the best.

SoDaky

WKR
RX4 coming in Subalpine,VXR28 in the new 'Ambush' or whatever it's called with black limbs.Plain but pretty nice.

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I’m starting to dig the solid colors myself.

I bought a black out Hoyt Matrix years ago and didn’t think much of it.

Today they have the Hoyt Harvest, real nice. Mathews has Gray and green, love the green. Someone will do a deep flat army green and that will attack my attention I think ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huntin wv

Lil-Rokslider
I like solid colors mostly (green, brown, grey, black) but the 3 bows I currently own are all camo Sitka open country, elevated II, and one with a black riser and real tree ap black limbs. They all look good. I just like bows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Camo pattern doesn't begin to enter my mind when selecting a bow...how it feels, the draw cycle and accuracy are all that matter to me.

Stalker69

WKR
I like the solid earth tones far better then camo, and prime offers THE BEST colors.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
I really like the subalpine on my Mathews I know it’s not the most popular Look but I really like it

Hooper_c4

FNG
I REALLY like the Kuiu Verde 2.0 camo. I thought it looked goofy online until I seen it in person. Pretty unique looking.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk