Which headlamp do you recommend?

Bump on this thread. Anyone have experience with the BD Icon 700? It’s posted at 7 hours burn time. I got cliffed out packing back a sheep with a petzl 300 and am thinking a brighter light is in order.
The zebra is not an option where I am and the Fenix 60 does not have the burn time I am looking for.

WyoKid

WKR
I have been using a Princeton Tech Synch for 5 years - IMHO the best for weight, adjustable brightness, run time and red light.

POWER 200 Lumens

1 Maxbright LED w/ Spot
1 Maxbright LED w/ Flood
1 Red Ultrabright LED

BURN TIME 103 hours

I cannot say enough about the Black Diamond Storm 400, with the features it has built in you can always find a mode that works best for your situation. But with that said, I also have a backup of some sort with me. Light in the pitch dark can be one of your best survival tools.

Rokwiia

WKR
I've used a 4Sevens headlamp but just switched to Zebralight (H53Fc). I stuck with AA format as I will recharge using Eneloop batteries. I also bought a Zebralight flashlight (SC600Fc) using the 18650 format. If I like it, I may switch the headlamp over to 18650 as well. We'll see.

Duralast 3 pack from Costco for $20. The current model has multiple light functions including dimmable and a button lock.

Sams Club has a 2 pack of members mark / bushnel they sell every year.

small and compact. Uses aaa batteries. Spot / flood / red.

~$15.

Tradchef

WKR
The guys from ExoMtn did a headlamp comparison two years ago on their podcast. You can go back and listen to it. Pretty good info. They had great luck with Coast products and Black Diamond. I run a Storm and I have a Coast light for back up and both have done well over the last few years.

Duralast 3 pack from Costco for $20. The current model has multiple light functions including dimmable and a button lock.
Assuming you meant Duracell, how many lumens listed on the package? They all seem to have different features. I ordered a 3 pack of 500s and 550s to compare, but received the wrong item for one of the orders.

The ones I received have a single red LED on bottom with flood/dimmable spot as separate lights with separate buttons. The ones I didn’t receive appeared to have 2 red LEDs with one main light.