Which state has the worst fish and game interface?

WMDM

Lil-Rokslider
I’m interested what’s hard about it. Deer units are by county you apply the same time every year and it’s either any deer, any whitetail or antler less. Seasons are the same dates every year.
Layout is messy/confusing (along with revamped rules) and not intuitive. I could log back in and better explain my frustrations but it would just piss me off!

Drew a refuge tag there last fall and now that my points are gone I will never deal with that website or SD hunting again.

KurtR

WKR
Layout is messy/confusing (along with revamped rules) and not intuitive. I could log back in and better explain my frustrations but it would just piss me off!

Drew a refuge tag there last fall and now that my points are gone I will never deal with that website or SD hunting again.
Only rules are you can’t hunt public early with an archery tag. Other than that rifle regs have not changed in decades. Refuge deer even easier you hunt the refuge on these dates . I have applied alot of places and the deer app here is about as easy as it gets. My kid has been doing his own deer apps since he was 12 with very little help.

WMDM

Lil-Rokslider
Only rules are you can’t hunt public early with an archery tag. Other than that rifle regs have not changed in decades. Refuge deer even easier you hunt the refuge on these dates . I have applied alot of places and the deer app here is about as easy as it gets. My kid has been doing his own deer apps since he was 12 with very little help.

WMDM

Lil-Rokslider
Website is a dumpster fire to navigate for me. YMMV

Yoder

WKR
PA decided to do doe tags online this year. I logged in as soon as it opened. I was in the queue for 6hrs, then it kicked me out. Logged back in and there was 120k people ahead of me. I wound up buying them at a local sporting goods store.

jonesn3

Lil-Rokslider
No experience with AZ or MT, but ID the website is one of the nicer to navigate imo. The process for getting a nonresident is a different story, though! WY website for tags is from the stone ages and haven’t particularly been impressed with CO despite no issues there. OR and WA and NV are pretty easy, nice to use webpages