Which Wyoming mule deer season?

I am a non resident and have 12 points(wanted to hunt earlier but life got in the way) and am trying to decide which season, Oct 15 or Nov 1 (89,125,119,etc)would be best to try and hunt. I’m not a spring chicken anymore and I realize with the points system this will be my only hunt in the limited areas.I realize the closer to the rut the better the chances are for a big buck but i am just looking for a hunt that I see deer and have a good chance for a nice 4x4(160+). Can I have that hunt in the October seasons? Would it be better to go in November? I welcome any opinions I can get. PM’s are fine.
thanks

I am a non resident and have 12 points(wanted to hunt earlier but life got in the way) and am trying to decide which season, Oct 15 or Nov 1 (89,125,119,etc)would be best to try and hunt. I’m not a spring chicken anymore and I realize with the points system this will be my only hunt in the limited areas.I realize the closer to the rut the better the chances are for a big buck but i am just looking for a hunt that I see deer and have a good chance for a nice 4x4(160+). Can I have that hunt in the October seasons? Would it be better to go in November? I welcome any opinions I can get. PM’s are fine.
thanks
November 1 through 15 area 119 hunt is a good hunt. Occasional monster, and decent numbers of 160 inch deer. Easy country tio

OP
O
Thanks for the replies! I guess I shouldn’t have mentioned area numbers but figured there was no harm since everyone already knows about them. Just wanted to get an idea of the numbers of deer from one season to the next. Trying to decide whether to go alone in a good area or split my points with family In a lesser area.