White Cloud Outfitters

TVW

Lil-Rokslider
Dang, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Wonder where they were guiding at?

How'd you like to be the client who was on those hunts and see this in the news?

downthepipe

Lil-Rokslider
I’m very surprised by this. I worked for one of them and have met the other numerous times. Both have a good reputation but the arrogance level was a bit high with one of them.

That goes straight back to the hunter abiding by all game laws.

If the hunters tag was valid where they harvested the animal, and the season was open then the hunter would have done nothing wrong. Is it the hunter's responsibility to know the outfitters permitted boundary and make them stay in it?

Many outfitters areas include only part of game management unit.

If the hunters tag was valid where they harvested the animal, and the season was open then the hunter would have done nothing wrong. Is it the hunter's responsibility to know the outfitters permitted boundary and make them stay in it?
In that scenario I'd say the hunter has likely done nothing wrong.

Idaboy

WKR
Ban them for life from hunting and guiding, only stiffer penalties will make this go away. Ever read the annual minutes from FG commission? Every year some guide is pleading his/her case and getting re-instated and they often do. Judges can only do so much based on sentence guidelines. Legislation should not allocate tags or how game is managed, BUT they can make laws about penalties. Write your representative asking for more harsh penalties.

Idaboy

WKR
Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
You can look up their court info on the idaho courts website. You just pick the county and give the last name of the defendant and you can pull up the info on what is going on with the case

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

TheTone

WKR
Ban them for life from hunting and guiding, only stiffer penalties will make this go away. Ever read the annual minutes from FG commission? Every year some guide is pleading his/her case and getting re-instated and they often do. Judges can only do so much based on sentence guidelines. Legislation should not allocate tags or how game is managed, BUT they can make laws about penalties. Write your representative asking for more harsh penalties.
I’m guessing you mean the outfitter and guide license board and not the FG commission minutes. IDFG doesn’t license or permit outfitting

mike.adams.467

Lil-Rokslider
You can look up their court info on the idaho courts website. You just pick the county and give the last name of the defendant and you can pull up the info on what is going on with the case

The only thing I could find was one citation for Farr related to disturbing the trap of another person. Maybe the Idaho repository doesn't capture information on federal cases?

sneaky

"DADDY"
The only thing I could find was one citation for Farr related to disturbing the trap of another person. Maybe the Idaho repository doesn't capture information on federal cases?
They are trying the two defendants in separate counties, so not sure if it'll show up or not.

sneaky

"DADDY"